The Sequel

Hello my lovely babeez! I have constructed the sequel for this story, yay ^_^

Kim Sunoo and his beloved Park Sunghoon have been together for just over a year now

Kim Sunoo and his beloved Park Sunghoon have been together for just over a year now. Everything is good, great even. But, life happens and things change. With Sunghoon being a senior, he's been trying to get himself out there for his place in the figure skating world. Sunoo has been supportive every step of the way, and he's happy for his boyfriend of course. He's just also terrified, because what'll happen to them?

Figure skating is insanely competitive and overbearing. They've had a rocky relationship because of it, but they were able to work through it. It's not a sport for love, and the fact that it's his senior year in college encouraged Sunghoon's parents to come back from Russia to support him. They assumed they could just stay with him because it's nearly impossible to date in his situation anyway.

Sunoo is terrified of Sunghoon's parents, and that's because they're just as serious about figure skating as Sunghoon-if not more. He just wants his boyfriend's parents to like him, but they only see him as a distraction and something holding back their son.

~

I hope I'll see you guys there and that you'll enjoy the continuation of the boys story :]

Sincerely,
Bear

~

P.S. there WILL be smut in this one.