[25] Forgiveness

~

"...If Sunoo wasn't in the picture I'd probably hit on you myself!..."

~

[Sunoo]

Jungwon stood in the doorway and rolled his eyes. "It's Jungwon Hyung to you, or did you forget?" He asked harshly.

I rolled my eyes right back at him and shrugged. "No, I'm pretty sure you're just fucking brainless. Hyung is for older people who deserve it. You're neither of those things the last time I checked..." I hummed and tapped my chin. "How funny."

He was about to lose his shit, but Jake dragged himself to the door. "Oh, Sunghoon! Sunoo!" He smiled brightly, but you can tell he's not feeling good at all. "What a beautiful sight!"

Jungwon blinked a few times, trying to register the fact that he also knows us. "You... know these idiots?"

Jake arched an eyebrow, "idiots? These are my friends, you jerk." He folded his arms and ignored him. "Anyways, what are you guys doing here? And what's with the zesty ass bag?"

Sunghoon facepalmed. "It's for you. We got you snacks and some drinks. Sunoo picked them out," he explained.

Jake clapped his hands together happily and dragged Jungwon out of the way with him. "Wow! Thank you so much guys! Come in," he urged.

I followed Sunghoon in, still holding onto his arm. "We can leave soon if you want," I whispered to him. It's not hard to tell that he's uncomfortable, especially with how stiff he is.

He smiled at me but didn't say a word. That's mostly because we found Jay in the kitchen cooking, and he also seemed shocked to see us too. "Oh wow, funny seeing you two here..." he glanced at me and turned back to the pot.

I sighed and let go of Sunghoon, then turned to an angle where Jungwon and Jay would both be in my sight range. "Okay both of you, I'm sick of this. We're clearing this beef right here right now. Got it?"

Jungwon scoffed, "then leave pretty boy over there and just come back to me."

I facepalmed. This is absolutely ridiculous. "No, Jungwon—"

"Hyung."

"You're not my fucking Hyung, just shut the hell up for a second!" I paused to recollect myself, and Sunghoon gave me an encouraging smile. That's all I needed. "Look, I know we had... whatever we had in the past, but that's the past Wonnie. I never saw you romantically and I'm sorry. If I knew you felt that way about me I promise that I never would've started that type of intimacy with you. You're a good person, I know you are and you've showed me you are." I frowned. "You're always gonna be my brother, I promise nobody can take me away from you completely. I have new friends and it seems like you do too, and that's okay. But what you've been doing isn't right."

He blinked a few times, completely baffled. "You're not scared Sunghoon will find out...?" He asked hesitantly.

"I already told him," I spat. "He's my boyfriend, he's the person I love and he loves me too. He makes me happy, and if you really can't take it, fine... but don't try to ruin it. I can forgive you, Won, just stop."

He stepped closer to me, and I got a little nervous. He looked right into my eyes, but his stern look softened and he wrapped his arms around me. He rested his head on my shoulder. "Sunoo... do you mean it?"

I sighed and patted his head. "Yes I mean it dumbass, but my boyfriend deserves an apology."

He poked his head up, then scowled. "Why should I?!" He barked. He got so defensive, but I just stared at him.

"Umm, because you're a fucking dickwad?" I reminded him. "You talked mad shit and tried to break us up, and you're rude as hell. So fucking apologize before I whoop your nonexistent ass."

He groaned and waddled his way over to Sunghoon, head lowered. He took a deep breath and looked up at him, looking like he was ready to die from embarrassment. "Hey, so, uh... I'm sorry for being a jerk," he mumbled.

Before Sunghoon could answer, I cleared my throat loudly. "What was that? I couldn't hear it," I complained. I definitely heard it, but he needs to say it.

Jungwon clenched his fists, but he forced a smile. "I'm sorry!" He blurted out loudly. "Y-you're actually a cool dude, and you're handsome as hell! If Sunoo wasn't in the picture I'd probably hit on you myself!" His face flushed redder than I've ever seen it, and she looked down while shutting his eyes tight.

Everyone was in shock, and since Sunghoon wasn't gonna say anything, I decided to. "I DIDN'T MEAN TO MAKE IT A FUCKING CONFESSION YOU WEIRDO!!!" I yelled at him, completely baffled. "I'LL KILL YOU!"

Sunghoon hesitated and put his hands up defensively. "Shut your ass up and sit the fuck down somewhere, bitch," he demanded. "Don't make me say it again either."

I dropped to the floor instantly and sat crisscross, smiling innocently. Honestly he could step on me and I'd enjoy it. "I am sat."

He started blushing when he saw how everyone was staring at him, but Jungwon started rolling up his sleeves and he realized how terrible he looked. He took a step back and I'm pretty sure I saw sweat forming on his forehead. "W-wait, Jungwon, it's not—"

"Did you call him a fucking bitch?" He asked seriously, but Jake started cracking up laughing which caused him to stop.

"This is hilarious!" He blurted out, then looked at me. He couldn't stop laughing. "Jungwon it's okay, Sunoo is into that. Sunghoon fights for his life every time he even talks to me like that, so trust me, Sunoo had to of asked him."

Jungwon stared at me with wide eyes, and he kind of looked mortified. "Oh..." he rubbed the back of his neck. "Um, okay then. All's well that ends well I guess," he mumbled. He patted Sunghoons shoulder, "my fault."

Sunghoon let out a sigh of relief and chuckled. "It's alright, I would've done the same thing if I heard someone who wasn't me talk to him like that," he spoke honestly. "But are we all cool now?"

Jungwon nodded, "I guess I can trust you with my beloved Sunoo. But if you ever hurt him I will make sure you regret it."

Sunghoon nervously laughed and waved me over. "Sunny you can get up now," he told me. "Why don't you show Jake what we got him?"

I immediately jumped up and grabbed the bag. "Oh yeah!" I exclaimed and started taking stuff out one by one. "I picked a banana, some apple slices, yogurt, electrolyte water and a sports drink!" I had everything laid out on the counter, then remembered, "did you take more medicine?"

He gulped. "Well, no..."

I grinned and leaned closer to him. "That's fine because I'm here now!" I giggled, and his face dropped. "Where is it?"

"The fridge..." he confessed. "But I don't need—"

"Sure you do!" I insisted. "So you can get better!"

Heheh.

~

sunoo when he's insane💀

someone save jake bro.

also yay enhypen is all made up and cool now! (kind of)