[22] Open

~

"...Don't make me fucking choke you damnit, open..."

~

[Sunghoon]

The day had improved, gotten so great! Until Yeji was calling me to an outrageous extent whilst spamming me with messages saying God knows what. We had to pause the movie, and they all stared at me.

"You gonna get that?" Heesung asked, raising an eyebrow. "Who is it anyway?"

"Yeji Noona," I mumbled as I answered it. Sunoo had let go of me, and that made me more annoyed. If she's not literally dying, I'll kill her. "Noona—"

"FINAFUCKINGLY! GODDAMN BITCH!" She yelled over me. "YOU NEED TO GET OVER HERE—JAKE'S PLACE. THIS HOE IS BEING CRAZY AS FUCK, HE WON'T TAKE HIS MEDICINE!!!"

I blinked a few times. "He won't..."

"Yes!" She quickly cut in. "I tried tying him up and everything, but this hoe is insane!" She whined.

"Oh shut up, Noona! You're being dramatic~"

"I'll kill you."

"Okay okay," I hesitated. "I'll be over... with Heesung, Sunoo and Riki. Don't kill each other."

She hummed. "Thanks Sunghoon! You're the best~" she cooed. "See ya!"

I sighed after she hung up and dropped my phone next to me. I buried my face in my hands and groaned. "Quick field trip," I mumbled. "Jake is being an idiot per usual."

"Is everything okay?" Sunoo asked, his voice all worried and cute. It made me look at him, and I immediately felt great. I really think the world would be a better place if everyone had their own Sunoo.

I smiled at him. "Everything's fine, my love. He's just an overgrown brat who can't take medicine. It's always been like this with him, pure fucking torture."

He giggled and ruffled my hair. It kind of caught me off guard so it made me blush a little. "Aww, my poor Sunghoonie~" he cooed. Fuck I think I love it when he talks to me like that, which completely counters my whole rep. But who cares? "Always looking out for others, you're such a good friend," he praised.

I heard Heesung and Riki snickering, so I got really embarrassed. I love when he talks to me like that, but when other people are around it's really embarrassing. We're all close friends, but it's still so... I don't even know. "Y-yeah, let's get going," I stuttered out. I quickly stood up and fixed my shirt. My heart won't calm down.

Lucky enough for us, Jake lives pretty close so we can just walk there. Even luckier for me, my cute little boyfriend grabbed my hand and walked the entire way without a care in the world. He even pointed out a few places we passed as places that we should try or visit together. We did get a few odd glances, some stares. It made me feel kind of... alienated in a way. I didn't like that feeling, that slight feeling of shame that hit me in the heart.

That didn't matter for long though because as soon as we got to Jake's place we could hear him and Yeji screaming at each other from outside. I tried the door and luckily it was unlocked. When we walked in, she was on top of him on the floor trying to shove medicine down his throat while he was going absolutely insane.

"JUST OPEN YOUR FUCKING MOUTH YOU BITCH ASS BABY!!!" Yeji screamed in his face.

I rushed over to them and grabbed her arm. "Noona, you can't abuse him like this you inhumane hag!" I yelled at her. "Give it to me."

She scoffed and stood up, shoving the medicine into my hand. "Whatever, bitch."

I sighed and put my hands on my hips, getting all serious. "And you. Why are you acting like a hopeless son of a bitch? Huh? Get up and take this shit like it's dick you fucking gay ass whore."

He sat up and looked up at me, his face full of defeat. "Fine," he mumbled. "Just make it quick... please..." he closed his eyes and opened his mouth, still looking scared as ever. "I SAID HURRY UP!!!"

I smiled widely, feeling so proud of myself, and squeezed as much medicine paste into his mouth as I could before he retracted his entire body into a fetal position. I facepalmed. "Bro, it's not finished."

"I can't do it," he coughed out. He looked like he was about to cry. Over medicine. "I think that was enough—"

"Shut up and open your mouth," I cut in. I got on the floor next to him, but he turned away. I turned him back around and sighed. "Noona, can you grab his hands? Maybe you weren't inhumane after all..."

She rolled her eyes and did what I asked. "But I'm still a hag, huh?"

I snorted a little. "Yeah." I grabbed his face, but he had shut his mouth tight. I rolled my eyes. "Open your damn mouth, or do I need to make you?"

He shook his head.

"Jake," I called sternly, and all I got was a whimper. "Don't make me fucking choke you damnit, open."

He huffed and complied. That small window was enough for me to finish giving him the paste, and I threw the packet on the floor in pure excitement. "FINALLY!!" I pushed his face away and jumped up. "PARK SUNGHOON FOR THE FUCKING WI—" I caught a glimpse of how the 3 that I dragged here were staring at me, and I stopped. They think I'm crazy, don't they? I just degraded the shit out of my childhood best friend and completely manhandled him over some medicine. I felt my face flush, but mostly at how Sunoo was looking at me. "I, um..."

"I didn't know you talked like that, Hyung," he spoke out softly, but he looked like he was kind of dazed.

I hesitated. I don't really know what he meant by that, or if he was repulsed by that whole scene. "Well, that's..." I frowned, feeling nervous. "That's the only way he'd take it, is by force. H-he needed me to talk to him like that! He's always been that way. I'm not actually—"

"It's okay," he interrupted and smiled. His face started getting all red, so I got more hesitant and confused. "I kind of, um—nevermind. I'll tell you later." He waved it off and looked around hesitantly.

I wonder what that's about... he's such a weirdo.

~

HEYYY OMG

I DIDN'T EVEN REALIZE HOW LONG I NEGLECTED THIS (it was like 3 days). but i've been thinking about starting a Webtoon! I have the plot out, the beginning and end of the story. I just need to design my characters and think of the middle. i have 1/100+ characters down ^_^

this is Jinki ^_^ he's my baby and i absolutely adore him! he's 18, but he is the caretaker of his little group (who are basically his family). he looks really cute and sweet, which he is, but he killed somebody when he was a kid, so, he's lowkey insane. but i literally love him, he's the best boy.

(if there's no picture please tell me, because for some reason wattpad doesn't like when i add pictures—)

anyways, i love him very much. he's probably one of my favorite OC's i've ever made in my whole life :]