Rehearsal Dinner

After a day of rehearsal, everybody's getting ready for Zac and Fatima's rehearsal dinner.

Anita: have y'all decided on your honeymoon destination?

Fatima: Yes, we're going to St.Lucia

Anita: That's a beautiful place. When do you leave out?

Fatima: Saturday night after the wedding.

Aisha: Oh bro wasn't playing.

Fatima: He sure wasn't.

Over in the men room.

Bryan: you ready for the big day tomorrow?

Zac: Yes, can't wait to make her my wife.

Jordan: well bro the time is ticking.

Zac: Wake me up when I'm able to breathe.

Bryan: Zac tomorrow is about the two of you. Nothing else matters

James: Just always remember why y'all fell in love.

Zac: Shit it's getting real.

Bryan: do y'all know where y'all going for y'all honeymoon?

Zac: Yes, We're going to St.Lucia

Ryan: okay, then. You doing it big.

Zac: She deserves it.

James: y'all ready?

Zac: yes

James: well let's head to this dinner.

Over in the ladies room.

Anita: y'all ready?

Fatima: Yes ma'am we are.

Anita: let's get going.

They all headed to the restaurant. 20 mins later they arrived.

Zac: Hey baby.

Fatima: Hey baby you ready?

Zac: As ready as I'm going to be.

Fatima: well let's walk in.

They all walked in to the restaurant. And was seated. They ordered their drinks and food.

Zac: So what advice do you have for us.

James: Don't allow everyone in your marriage. What goes on in your house, stays in your house. To many people in your marriage, Well cloud your judgement. And always remember that you should never stop dating just because you're married. Still date, live, grow, and have fun. And after tomorrow, you're no longer separate, the two of you become one.

Fatima: You've been teaching me that since I was a lil girl.

James: and I will always remind you.

Anita: What y'all share is something only the two of you can feel. So never let anyone tell you any different. Be each other strength, peace, happiness, joy, etc. And no matter how ugly it is, always communicate about what the problem/issues are. And also remember to never let the sun go down mad at the other.

Fatima: We just want to appreciate each of you for taking time out to celebrate our love. This man has open me up to a new meaning of love. A love that I'm sometime afraid of not because I'm afraid that he's going to hurt me but, because it's something that I've never had. Mom when I look at you and dad, I see a love that I admire. I see a love that I always wanted. No your marriage it's perfect but you're perfect for each other. Y'all fight for it and y'all fight for each other. And the same love and knowledge you placed in, I will some day place in our children. I love y'all. And thank you for giving me the knowledge, wisdom, and understanding that I know now.

Zac: I wanna thank each of you for coming out to celebrate this day with us. And for always giving us advice, encouragement and supporting us. We love y'all. So let's eat and drink up. Because tomorrow is the beginning of our forevermore.

Aisha: Well let's go party.