Living In The Moment

It was their first full day in St. Lucia and they all decided to go snorkeling.

Fatima: Have any of you ever done this before?

Andi: Hell nawl, I was to afraid to do it.

Fatima: My first time was when Zac and I went to The Maldives for our one year anniversary. I was scared at first but then I warmed up to it.

Zac: That's was a wonderful experience for us both.

Andi: What about zip lining? Have any of y'all did that?

Jordan: When we were younger we took a trip to the smoke mountains and experienced it for the first time. After that it was like maybe 3-4 times.

Andi: Was it scary?

Fatima: It was terrifying but the experience was amazing.

Danni: I've never done any of this.

Fatima: Well today that's going to change.

Danni: I don't know if I can do it.

Fatima: You have nothing to be afraid of. We got you.

Zac: Yea, we got you. I had to face all my fears, and I did it with my baby.

Danni: That's so sweet. But that still doesn't change anything.

Fatima: You either going to live in fear or live in the moment and conquer it. Once you face it, you'll realize you have nothing to be afraid of.

Danni: Well since you put it like that, I guess I can do it.

Zac: You got this.

They all went one by one jumping into the ocean. The view was amazing and breathtaking. Some time passed by and they got back up on the boat.

Fatima: See that wasn't so bad was it?

Jasmine: It really wasn't.

Andi: It was amazing.

Danni: I actually enjoyed it.

Fatima: See sometimes you gotta step outside of that fear and live. You don't know what you're missing until you take the risk.

Aisha: She's right. You gotta live and not be afraid.

Andi: What's next?

Fatima: We can go shopping around for something white for this all white yacht party tomorrow. Then rest up and go to dinner tonight.

Aisha: Okay we can do that.

Angela: You know shopping in my middle name.

Flash back to this morning.

Zac: Baby Mike need you help with something.

Fatima: What's that?

Zac: So he wants to marry Aisha here. And he wants to do it tomorrow.

Fatima: Okay, what he need me to do.

Zac: Convince everybody to go shopping for something with for a yacht party.

Fatima: Okay that's easy?

Back to them shopping.

Angela: This is cute, what you think baby?

Bryan: I like it. I think you should get it.

Aisha: That is cute. I think you'll look good in it.

Fatima: I already got my dress ima wear.

Aisha: You just like for that man to go crazy don't you? My poor brother.

Fatima: Yea go craz- NVM

Aisha: Nah, say it.

Fatima: Baby what you wearing?

Zac: These white shorts and this button down shirt.

Fatima: Ooouuu, I love it.

They finished up shopping and headed back to their rooms. And chilled and rested until it was time for dinner.

Zac: Baby

Fatima: What's up

Zac: So I was thinking.

Fatima: Thinking about what baby?

Zac: So your birthday is in 3 weeks, what do you want to do?

Fatima: Have a party at the house. Because our anniversary is a month later and we're going to be back gone.

Zac: Okay then, that's what you want, you got it.

Fatima: Now let's rest up for tonight.

They took a 3 hour nap, got up, got dressed and headed to dinner.

Zac: You look good baby.

Fatima: Well thank you baby. You looking damn good yourself.

Zac: Let's head out of here.

They headed out to meet up with everybody. They get to the restaurant and they sat and had dinner and some drinks.

Aisha: So what time is this all white yacht party.

Fatima: it's starts at 3 but we gotta go get massages early tomorrow and I got something else planned but it's a surprise.

Aisha: Okay then.

Fatima: It's just for the ladies tho. Y'all men can find something else to do while we out getting our massages. Tomorrow's our last day here so we definitely gotta make it count.

Angela: Oh we definitely going to do that.

Bryan: That sounds like trouble to me.

Angela: Baby what you mean.

Bryan: Exactly what it reads. You, Ti, And Angela, and Andi together in one place #trouble. And you got Danni, and Jasmine added to the mix. Yea we needa get out bond money ready.

Fatima: Sis did he really just do that too us.

Zac: Now you know y'all ass are crazy.

Fatima: Maybe just a lil bit, but not a whole lot.

Bryan: That lil is all it takes.

Fatima: ( laughing ) whatever! Let's go party!!

They decided to go to the club for a lil, it was the weekend so it was jumping.

Jordan: Bartender can we get a couple rounds.

Bartender: Gotcha!!

The bartender gives them their shots. And they had about 2-3 more rounds. They were out for about a hour or two and decided to call it a night since they got a early morning. They left the club and headed to their room. 10 mins later they make it to their room. They showered, did their nightly routine, and went to sleep.