A

As darkness fell across the sky, Moon knew it was time for them to be on their way. "We go east, follow the train tracks to Terminus. Rick would be there, they all would. We check it out before we make ourselves known. See if we can see them. Okay?"

Moon looked at Daryl who nodded. "What about Beth?" The Dixon's main concern was her. "We can't get her alone, we need everyone else. Whoever took her, they were headed towards the city, it's not safe to go in just us. Once we find everyone we'll talk to Rick about it. Maggie will want to be there when we get her."

The man was certain they'd find everyone. Not because he was delusional, but because he had faith. The hunter nodded again, not speaking as Joe walked over to them. "You fellas sure you don't wanna join us, Harley's got eyes on the group that killed one of our own."

"That isn't our problem." Moon shrugged his shoulders dismissively. "How bout you, Daryl? You with me?" Joe had the assumption he and Daryl were buddies or something. He saw Daryl as a broken man in need of a mentor, Joe was the delusional one. "Nah man, I ain't." Daryl shook his head.

His loyalty was with Moon, and it would stay that way for a very long time. Joe nodded, his lips pressed together, forming a thin line. "Mans made his decision. I wish you boys the best. I really do." Joe patted them both on the shoulder, walking away with his men.

Daryl and Moon start walking toward the woods but Moon paused, swearing he heard his boyfriend's voice. "...im, go." It was muffled and quiet with the distance, but Moon still heard it. "Wait." He placed a hand on Daryl's arm, making the man turn around. Both of their ears pick up on Rick's voice after a still second.

They immediately head in the direction of the voices. "Nine Mississippi. Eight Mississippi.-" Joe was cut off by Daryl and Moon stepping out from behind an abandoned truck, Moon tried not to panic after seeing a gun to Rick's head.

"Joe!" Daryl found his voice before Moon. "Hold up. Just, hold up." Moon held his hands up in surrender, for the first time since the prison real emotion was shown on his face. Rick and Michonne's eyes widen when they saw the two.

"You're stopping me on eight, Moorti." Joe turned to stare at him. "Just, hold up." Daryl repeated Moon's words. "This is the guy that killed Lou, so we got nothing to talk about." Harley had his shotgun pointed at Rick. Moon's eyes followed the barrel until he met his boyfriend's wide, blue ones.

"The thing about nowadays is we got nothing but time. Say your piece, either of you." Joe spoke to both Moon and Daryl. "These people, you're gonna let em go. These are good people." The Dixon spoke because Moon couldn't find the words.

"Now, I-I think Lou would disagree with you on that. I'll, of course, have to speak for him and all, cause your friend here, strangled him in a bathroom." Joe placed his hand over his heart, gesturing to Rick with his other hand.

"You want blood, I get it. Take it from me, man. Come on." Moon didn't speak, knowing that if he did, he might say something that would provoke the men. So Daryl spoke for them.

"This man killed our friend. You say he's good people. See, now that right there is a lie... It's a lie!" Joe spoke loudly, Daryl's face dropped. Moon's eyes widen. They knew what was coming.

Billy slammed his shotgun into Moon's gut, forcing him to his knees. He choked on his breath, holding his stomach tightly. He could see boots right in front of his head. The Rhee hardly had time to react before they were being swung into his head.

Moon flew back with the force, falling onto his back. The painful kick to his head wasn't enough to keep him down. Rick watched in horror as Moon rolled onto his side, making himself move out of the vulnerable position he was forced into.