Goodbye! And Good Riddance!

" They should be here any minute now.. "

'Any minute' was an understatement, with these two..They took their SWEET TIME- To even get here, it was annoying and frustrating...But they didn't even know this meeting was supposed to be something of high importance (To him at least). Though, Who was he talking too? Who was even SPEAKING!? Such a mystery-
It was then, and only then, That two colored beams of light were shown through the crevices of the empty void that the person who had just complained had put himself in- Or in other words, His now Empty room of where a God resides, some citizens call it a " God Room ", when there's OBVIOUSLY a better name!
...
" Origin Room "
The colored beams of light replicated a very cold green and very striking red clashing together, almost fighting for the first entrance in- The Speaker had noticed this, turning around once noticing the colors of light giving shine to such an empty pitch black void- promptly rolling his eyes and scoffing with very much annoyance. It took a few long seconds, before one of them quickly burst into the void, winning over the other.

"Haha! Suck it Spongey!"
A regal green and white figure yelled triumphantly, now dramatically showing off in front of very annoyed Bambi. He clearly wasn't having it with these two!

" OH FUCK OFF "
Another figure shouted, now tearing a hole through the room to then idly float in the air to stare at her..Very, Very- She wasn't even sure what to call her Brother. The Chaos God composed of Red and Black, with as much royalty as someone from a movie, stared up at him and an annoyed gaze
" YOU! Only won, because YOU PUSHED ME! "

"You said 'anything goes'!"
The fuzzy chaos god retorted.

" I said that so that I could have that advantage! "
It yelled back, crossing its arms and pouting as her tail angrily patted against the ground, akin to a bothered cat. Though now, The then mentioned Bambi- Who was revealed to have called this important meeting, rolled his eyes and pressed his fingers against his-...Invisible face. Being in his Origin form was necessary for this little talk.

" Bandu. Exp- "
" BAMBI! Tell this SORE LOSER that maybe he should play by the rules next time! "
Expunged shouted to then point at the winning Bandu.

"There weren't any rules in the first place, sis!"
Now Bandu was a little annoyed at Expunged's arguing.
Before she could think of a rebuttal, a shout came from the now furious origin.

" SHUT THE FUCK UP "
" AND SIT DOWN. "
Bambi yelled in a tone that was only a fraction of how loud he could get, even then it still shook the void, his body even turning a bright shade of red for only a split second before returning back to a normal color palette that both were so familiar with...That was their cue to immediately sit down, criss cross on the empty void floor.

" ..Okay. "
He started, with a sigh as his floating green fingers of his Origin form clicked together.
" I brought you two here, for a VERY important meeting. And I'm being completely serious this time, out of all the meetings I pulled. "
" This one has to be the one where attention IS needed. "

".....Did another thing of yours go missing"
The green chaos god asked with a raised eyebrow. Bandu had been dragged into too many 'important meetings' where Bambi had accused them of moving or taking something of his.
" What? N- "
" If you're wondering who poured a whole bucket of water on you as revenge for pacifying me in front of everyone...It was the Bambi Minions. "
Expunged quickly spoke, obviously trying to excuse herself as she put her hands up in defense, before crossing them.
Clearly that immediately got on Bambi's nerves, his whole body seeming like it was gonna turn red at any moment from these two's acts of tomfoolery! Though it was quickly let go with a defeated sigh, this was what his job was like! Dealing with two Chaos gods that were meant to control and rule..That acted like young annoying children. Well, at least he wasn't gonna be here any longer.