Petty

The large doors positioned in the center entrance of the castle stood tall and still, with several Bambi minions doing their daily chores- Such as cleaning out the dust from the banners above and sweeping the carpet....at least until the room began to shake with approaching, booming footsteps. One by one, the previously busy Bambi Minions poked their heads up with realization; they knew those footsteps anywhere and were quick to drop their cleaning supplies and scatter. Some Bambi minions ran to the open doors to leave, and some of them huddled in corners to not get in the way of the monstrous booming.
They waited for a couple of seconds, feeling and hearing the footsteps come closer- Only to see the doors slam open with a louder boom, and reveal a very..angry Expunged, standing in the middle of it all. Every part of her posture and expression said it all; Burning Rage and Annoyance. What a great combo! She stomped her way into the large castle itself, with her brother flying right behind his behemoth of a sibling before the doors closed on themselves. It looked as if they had been arguing moments before, judging by how tired Bandu looked.

" I'M NOT EVEN *SLEEPING* UNTIL I HAVE HIS HEAD ON A STICK. "
She boomed, taking her gloved hands to pop her knuckles together- Creating an echoing and pretty gross crack. Bandu shuddered at the sound of it

"......so you're gonna ignore every other issue on our plate just for this one stupid guy??"
Bandu knew she was petty—but not THIS petty. Expunged turned around, raising her finger up with her equally angered look.

" NO. NONO! I AM... "
" ..uh. "
She wore a defeated look for a half second, her eyes going different directions, before recollecting itself.

" THINK OF THIS AS A LITTLE SIIIIDE PROJECT. "
It grinned widely with narrowed eyes, batting her eyelashes- Even if she looked like it was gonna pop its own eyes out just a few seconds ago.

"Siiiide project?
Bandu raised an eyebrow at her. Just by how she was acting was enough to make him skeptical.

" YES! THIS WON'T TAKE TOO LONG. AFTER ALL...WHAT'S A LITTLE MEASLY MOOORTAL GONNA DO? "
" I HAVE THE PERFECT PLAN. "
The creases of her mouth only widened in a bigger smile, placing her hands back together to rub them like a fly. She turned around to face one of the doors by her massive throne.

" BANDU. WOULD YOU BE A DEAR LITTLE BROTHER AND GET MY LITTLE TRIXY TRIO? "
Oh! THAT'S what she meant. Bandu was very quick to object to that request

"ABSOLUTELY not"

It scoffed, making a small click with her tongue

" FINE. I'LL GET 'EM MYSELF. "
With that, she leaned down as her face could reach the small door, using the smallest fraction of her claws to gently open the door. It was a long dark corridor, muddy and dank from the moss and dried blood staining each part of the walls and floor as it made itself into a cave-like ecosystem. She brought her head back once she was hit with the stench of it, almost gagging when she stood back up. Ew. Bandu only covered his mouth, hoping it didn't get into his mouth- But he also hoped the stench would knock her out and give her amnesia or something.

Unfortunately for Bandu, she quickly brushed it off with a smile.

" OOOHH MY SWEET LITTLE ABOMINABLE BABIES! I HAVE A SPECIAL JOB JUST FOR ALL THREE OF YOU!~ "
She sang in what would be a voice you would call to a couple of dogs. Bandu only scoffed and rolled his eyes, leaning his head up to look up at the ceiling. Today was gonna be a loooong day

—---------------------------------------

Pit, Pat, Pit, Pat! Tristan walked across the wooden planks on the floor, all dressed up in plad pajamas that he had just finished buttoning up for bed. He walked down the hallway that led to his and his dad's room, going to say goodnight and prepare to be tucked in to start the new day that was tomorrow. It was only that his plans got interrupted when he heard the sound of running sink water coming from one of the near bathrooms in the hall. Being a curious 8 year old child, he of course went to go see what all the noise was about.