Making Music

"'Punged. You're making this harder than it needs ta' be."

The younger sibling had an iron grip on his older sibling's coat fur, dragging her across the realm's ground as she dug her heels into it at some moments of the humiliating act. For someone who agreed to come along, she sure was being pissy- He could even hear her grumble some stupid things to herself that he didn't even care about hearing. He could only assume that she silently changed her mind at the last minute and chose not to tell him (very typical of her, to be honest). He let out a disgruntled sigh and carried on, until they finally reached the door to his apartment.

Bandu let go of her and watched as she stumbled to stand up to her full height...Which they needed to fix.

"Can you...Shrink down? You're not gonna fit in my apartment and I don't need ya' scaring the guy."
With a very annoyed scoff, she did just that- Now only being a couple of feet taller than Bandu. Still tall! But at least she could fit through the doorframe! Somewhat at least.

"...Yea!"
He smiled and led her inside by opening the unlocked door.

" SO. WHAT'S EVEN THIS GUY'S NAME? "
She asked, now looking up to notice that Cameo of all people was sitting on the couch waiting for them once she had gotten inside. Her annoyance only worsened.

"Bendu! I know t—"

" BEN-DU?? "
" WHAT KIND OF NAME IS BENDU??? IT'S JUST YOUR NAME WITH AN E INSTEAD OF AN A. I NEED TO HAVE A WORD WITH THIS GUY'S PARENTS LIKE SERIOUSLY WHO NAMES THEIR CHILD THAT "

"...Dude."
Bandu looked over at Cameo, who got up off of the couch to stand next to Bandu- After all their little mission was starting.

" That's a good sign! "
Cameo joked with an obvious grin. He had a shit-eating look that made Expunged want to clock him in the jaw.

" SHUT THE HELL UP, YOU MAKE BANDU SMELL WORSE. "
" STOP CUDDLING. DIE. "

" M' Pleasure, Ma'am. "
Cameo knew he was pushing her buttons, but it was really funny, especially when Bandu was holding back some laughter of his own. It's hard to be scared of someone as childish as Expunged—he couldn't believe he used to be scared of her way back then

"Anyways-"
Bandu cleared his throat, took a decently sized breath, and yelled;
"YO BENDU! I GOT SOMEONE I WANT YA' TO MEET!!!"
All while Expunged took her time to sit on the couch, and fumble with her hands and claws. Both Cameo and Bandu gave each other a smile as they heard Bendu's door open. Bandu was more so smiling because Cameo was smiling at him....it was a habit.

Bandu then turned to Expunged again.
"Now; when you see Bendu, do not and I repeat do not accidentally traumatize him. Got it?"

" NO PROMISES :). "
Expunged grinned at him with fluttering her eyelashes innocently. Bandu groaned at It, turning back and leaning over to look at the hallway to see Bendu making his way to the living room.

"Ugh...The hell you called me for? "
He asked, crossing his arms. Bandu looked him up and down to realize that...He was in his old, stained pajamas...Was he sleeping earlier? Probably! Expunged sure noticed too, staring at him. They were all silent, with Bendu standing like a confused and sleepy animal—but the second he turned the hallway corner, he was suddenly in the presence of the realm's queen.
Suddenly, he was no longer sleepy nor did he look like he wanted to be there. Without a word or even a sound, he took a sharp turn back around and made a B-line for his room. Not only had Bandu set him up to meet the Queen (which he had no prior knowledge of), she also had to see him in his worst attire...he was never going to recover from this! His door slammed shut as Expunged peaked over the doorway ever so slightly, then back at Bandu with an unamused expression.