Antagonism

Bambi swore, Swore on his life that he would never go into the 3D realm. He never wanted to go back after he had hated his own " Home " for so long. Dealing with all the problems pushed his way so he could fix it with a snap of a finger, and now he was back to do the exact same thing- Only except he wanted one person and only ONE person out of there.

His form changed from a 2D flat color form, to a fully rendered 3D being- Even if he somehow looked rather stupid in his pajamas. Bambi wasn't paying attention to that by now, floating over the realm which was burning with a stark red color for the skybox. Several parts of the realm looked like they were blown open, making a weird Explosion type of pattern. It disturbed the farmer, especially with the stray debris floating around and some of the citizens in this particular city running for shelter in their many bunkers. All while the castle that lay in the very back of the city remained untouched...Somehow.
As he scouted the realm for any signs or causes of what might be going on, he was NOT aware of the sudden piece of concrete barrelling towards him and immediately knocking into him with the intensity of a cannonball of some sorts.
Thankfully! He wasn't super hurt by it—if anything, it only bruised him and pissed him off even more than he already was. With a frustrated yell, he struck the floating piece of debris with his fists until it was pulverized into smaller pieces. He was NOT having it tonight.

After his little mini-fit he pressed on, zooming past the increasing and concerning number of free-floating pieces of the 3D realm. It was already disturbing how broken everything looked—what even caused all this mess?? Even after he left a year and a few months ago, the realm never looked this bad! Queenie definitely fucked something up.
He wasn't even sure where to look, zipping around any place he could to look for any sign of where this cataclysmic damage was coming from. All he knew is that it was breaking by the minute, and that Expunged was most likely behind this! All the other gods that were supposed to be of help just..Scattered! It was an odd case, especially with Dave suddenly a missing man. The more he searched, the more panicked he became. His breath went shaky and his movements were more than sloppily- almost running into a few of the buildings by accident! It was too loud, too stressful, and he wasn't sure what to do. Bambi just wanted to go back home and sleep! Was that really too much to ask? He was angry, tired, and scared- His least favorite things to feel all at once.

As he rushed in and out of every place he could look, of every boundary he could get to around the city and castle- There was still no sign of him.
It wasn't long until, during his little search- He collided with someone that sent him reeling back and almost losing balance! With a yelp of slight pain, he rubbed at his head and took a gander at who or..What he ran into.

" The Hell.. "
Whatever he ran to was DEFINITELY alive, and pissed off. Sporting a bright pink coat, with electric blue fur that sparked wildly, and gold epaulets that shone in the red, broken sky. His whole form sparked like electricity as his hat matched Bandu's, just pink, but with the same prince crown sported on top of it. Laptops surrounded him that glitched like his form, and even some of them distorted enough to make wings. He had no fully rendered hands, only 4 sharp pink fingers that had light blue carvings, like indents in a computer chip.
Bambi squinted at this mysterious stranger, though he was already familiar at what this form entailed- It was Bandu! Thank god, he needed his help! Unfortunately, he was too deep in adrenaline to really PROCESS this form.

" BANDU! "

The only response he got in return was a hard knuckle to the face. Another bruise! Ouch! After momentarily recovering from that dizzying punch, he was right back to being just as pissy as before.

" 'EY! WHAT THE HELL! "

"WHAT WAS THAT ABOUT NOT COMIN' BACK, HUH?"
"DIDYA MISS ME?"
Bandu yelled, his whole body distorting for a few seconds before returning to it's chaotic state.