Alapu Upala

Bambi turned to Dave when he questions were asked, then to Bandu, Then back to Dave.

" ...Erm. "
Bambi looked back at Bandu like he was trying to think of an answer without wanting to say it himself...however, Bandu possibly had an answer for it! After all, He knows her better than everyone here. So, he piped up;

"Oh, well, uh."

"To you, sheee's..Uh... "
"All I really want to say is that; You, Need to get out of here as fast as possible."
Bandu clapped his hands together a couple of times, then looked at Bambi. To which he was returned with a small disappointed look from his peer.

" But. That rotten smelling idiot put a lockdown on the realm...Probably because of Moron #2's constant sneaking into my farm. "
Bandu got yet another glare from Bambi. Make that glare number five...

"Oh come on, I don't smell THAT bad"

He objected, putting his hands up and then dropping them. Bandu couldn't even object to Bambi accusing him of sneaking into the farm because, well....

" Of course. With you and your sister, it's like smelling the inside of a wet dumpster left out in the sun. "
Bambi added on, giving a small wave with his hand- Then looking at it again, then at the ground, then at his hand...then at the ground. Hm. Bambi's dumb comment was then verbally mocked by the other god. It was like they suddenly forgot about the direness of the situation, at least to Dave, who had the uncomfortable feeling of doom sitting on his shoulders.

" ..Speaking of your sister. "
The farmer's hand raised up into a fist, letting it glow a very bright red- Before slamming it onto the invisible ground below, something close to a cracking sound sounding out- but not enough to make a full on dent..yet.
" I'm gonna get him out of here, before it comes waltzing over all high and mighty and junk! "

This initially caused Bandu to panic, as having a hole in the realm would bring about a HUGE security risk.

"DUDE"
Bandu forcefully grabbed onto Bambi's glowing hand before he could attempt to strike the realm again.  His strength was about as good of a match as Bambi's as the farmer struggled to get his hand out of Bandu's grip, while trying to get the other to have the same glow- It was obvious he forgot about everything else to focus on getting out of here.

" LET GO OF ME! I'M GONNA GET OUT OF HERE NO MATTER WHAT! "
He yelled, now being fueled by anger and desperation as he tried to break his hand free –Oblivious to how Dave was at the moment. The two gods began to yell at one another while a physical struggle ensued between them, all while Dave was helpless to watch; As if he wasn't already stressed enough!

It seemed like this fight would go on for a while, despite how desperate Bambi was- He still looked angrier than ever! Even after all the time he had spent with Dave, it was something to behold- for someone that was seemingly so familiar with the place they were stuck in- His body was starting to shift into a violent red as they struggled with his head slowly disappearing as it only got nastier! He had to do..something.

"THAT'S ENOUGH. STOP"
Dave suddenly stress-yelled, causing the area around him to warp briefly. Surprisingly enough, that quickly dissolved the fight as the two now had their attention on him. Both Bandu and Bambi had their eyes on Dave, both shocked- But Bambi looked more so than his peer, probably because of the primal yell that he had just heard come out of him. No one said a word, it was pure silence as they took in what just happened...
Bambi felt like he had just saw the color blue flash in his eyes, which was usually an indicator for something only he and others could do-
He quickly looked at Bandu, then at the sky as his color shifted back to normality. His hands pulled back from Bandu to keep his eyes on the skybox above, to then nudge the god once the color had shifted to a darker and murkier green.