Ch. 4.5/5; No Bambi?

"HEY BAMBSTER!!!"
"I know- You are probably very very very very very-  You get the point, But! As much as you are busy!"

Bandu poked his hands through the origin room, causing another tear to occur in just a couple of seconds, the phone hands that he had formed making it a bit harder in some situations- Though did he really care? Not really, it was way better than having to usually touch things with his bare skin.
He tore it even further, popping his head into the room with a big grin centered on his face.

"I found a neat little thing that you might enjoy! After all it has your favorite thi-"

His eyes opened to view the room and to possibly see his friend inside it- Even if that was met with utter disappointment.
There stood.

Nothing.

No scenery, no indication that anyone was there for a loong time, and even worse-
No Bambi. Not a single farmer in sight. Why did he keep forgetting?

Bandu simply stared blankly at the black, featureless void before letting out a sigh.
Everything seemed quiet again, hopeless, em-

" MISSING BAAAAAMBI AGAIN, LOSER? "

God Damnit.
Expunged tore another hole in the room, her giant head poking through the portal she had made with a mocking grin that just said...a lot. He wasn't in the mood for his sibling's bullshittery, now that his mood had been ruined.

"DUDE FUCK OFF"

Bandu yelled back at her.

" OOHH! MY BAMBI PLEEEEEEEASEEEE COME BACK TO US. WE MIIIIISS YOU! "
Expunged wailed in a dramatic tone, practically reverting back to the mockery of a teenager as it's head only peaked slightly out of the rift she had made to join Bandu.
" I WOULD LOOOOVE TO HEAR YOU RANT ABOUT THE STATE OF AGRICULTURE, YES! "

Expunged would've continued, if it weren't for the fact that Bandu whacked it in the face before she could continue. That caused the god to throw her head out of the rift of the void, inhaling sharply through her teeth to then rub where it got hit.

" WOW. RUDE MUCH? I WAS ONLY STATING THE OBVIOUS FOR MY DEAR BROTHER. "
" AFTER ALL, YOU NEED A NARRATOR, I'D BE HAPPY TO VOLUNTEEEEEER. "
She piped up, her smile still clear as day as it only kept stating the obvious to its brother. Though this was normal a lot of times, a little too normal.

" ANYWAYS. "
" WE HAVE A CODE PURPLE. "

Her smile faded to a small scared frown as she pointed towards one of the nearby towns of the realm, which seemed to be in a panic just from the distance they were at...And the distinct sight of Bambi minions letting loose- One even accidentally rocketed itself towards the Gods- And missed, landing onto the ground before running back to the crime scene itself with growls and yowls. Expunged just kept her focus on Bandu, who was just now processing what was happening. The consequences of Bambi's retirement was REALLY starting to show itself now!

"Oh! Shit!"
Right as he made his realization, another one of the Bambi minion's launched itself at them—and successfully clung itself to Bandu's face. With a yelp, he scrambled to pull it off because fucking OW that shit hurt!

" BREAKFAST, NO- "
Expunged yelled, now racing over to Bandu to help pull off the rogue Bambi minion off of his face- Using her fingers to grab it by the scruff and attempt to yank it off- Which was successful...If not for the amount of bite marks around Bandu's face.

" ...THEY'VE ALWAYS BEEN THE MORE...BITEY ONES- "

"I can see that..."

Bandu rubbed his face a few times. Being bitten on the face multiple times wasn't fun, but he'll walk it off—he was a chaos god, after all.
Expunged placed the Bambi Minion in her coat fur of her cape, letting it angrily thrash around before slowly nesting itself into there with an angry growl...One down-
...364 to go.
It looked back at Him

" YOU MIGHT ALSO WANNA USE DISINFECTANT FOR THOSE BITES. "

" ..WHY? "

" ... "
" NO TIME TO SAY, DUCK. "

" Expunged- What the hell does that m- "
With Expunged literally dropping to the floor like a blob, Bandu was then tackled by 3 more Bambi minions, causing more screams to be let out of the two as panic swept the place.

Yea, Like one of them was still gonna admit they didn't need Bambi.

[Chapter written by the both of us.]