I'm sorry I knocked you out

Dave could've sworn he was outside just a moment ago and yet; he was back in his house feeling as groggy and confused as ever. Tristan was beside him, who was also just starting to wake up..albeit very slow. There was seemingly no sign of that odd Bambi fellow—until he maneuvered his wheelchair around. It was a sight as odd as him, and leaving him practically speechless- There he was, the shortest guy he ever laid his eyes on...Climbing across the walls on all fours of his house. The farmer placed his hands and heels across the walls as he started to stare at the pictures that lined the wall, before moving onto close to the ceiling to get a better look at the part of the living room that caused Dave to be obscured from his vision- He spoke no words and only gave little mumbles of confusion or interest. Dave wasn't sure if he should say anything or even make a noise to grab his attention.

 Dave wasn't sure if he should say anything or even make a noise to grab his attention

"what......"
He did anyway! Which seemed to catch the attention of Bambi, who quickly whipped around to look back at Dave with his shocked golden sclera. He stood still for a while, with the gears turning to figure out what he should do now that he's been caught like-...This.
The only reasonable option was to just...
Bambi slowly moved down from the wall and landed onto the floor with a small thump, his hands folding together while looking back at Dave with an almost guilty look, but also a face of ' Nothing's wrong '..it was a confusing expression.

"...The hell"
Dave finished off as the two stared at each other. He wasn't sure what he was looking at entirely.

"Why and how were you....climbing around on my-"

" Exploring. "
Bambi interrupted Dave quickly to get his point across, letting himself fidget with his own hands. He didn't even answer ' How ', just ' Why '. Dave only responded to the farmer's response with blunt confusion, gaining it on his face as this little staring contest kept up.

"..Huh?"
He uttered out, letting his body move forward a bit- Only to go back into his regular position of where it was, due to the aftermath of that punch he received in the stomach. Dave was gonna have to take it easy if didn't want his own organs to rupture from the pain.
" ..My House? "

" Yea. "

"When I was unconscious? Or- Asleep?"

" Mhm "

"..Did you-"

" Steal anything? Not yet. "
Bambi meant for that to be a joke, but it was a bit hard considering his tone

"Not yet?-"
...
The room went silent, with the two staring at each other some more...Dave still processing everything in front and with him.

"......."
"Not like there's anything interesting to steal"
Despite Dave's small counter joke, there was truth to that. His house was painfully boring. Besides, what would a farmer like him do with regular ol' house stuff? Bambi only gave a shrug, letting his hands come apart before putting them back together, though he was just waiting for his cue to start explaining everything. Surely that punch wasn't powerful enough to wipe his memory, he would've had to balance that out if he wanted it to happen. Though, just as that thought came through;