Spaghetti cp2

This is my first time doing this so I don't even know if I'll get this out in "public" well I guess we'll see!

I wake up to dad screaming at someone,I got dressed to see what what's going on. I got out too see dad and a group of people. "What's going on?" I ask standing behind dad "daryl got out and we don't know how" he says "he did?" I ask trying my best acting skills "I don't know" he says looking at the group in front of him. "You can go get something too eat" he says looking at me grabbing my shoulder "ok" I say as I walk away with a grin on my face, I was quite hungry so I made some eggs and a toast.
I sat down to eat and just watched the clock move.

______TIME SKIPP______
I heard knocking on my door and I opened, I saw my dad and he started to speak "I'm off to Alexandria" he says "can I come with?" I ask exited "no." He says "whyyyyyyy" I moan "fine get you're stuff" I closed the door and changed to shorts and a long armed crop top, I got my boots and got out too see my dad in one of the cars, I got in the passenger seat and he told me to stay back when we got there "sure" I say looking out the window "your not gonna listen to me are you?" He says keeping his eyes on the road "noPe" he sighed and didn't talk for the rest of the ride.

We got there and he told me to stay in the car, obviously I didn't listen and got out directly after he asked me not too. I stood next to him while he spoke "I just need to see Rick" he says "he's on a run" 'the boy' says behind us "Carl, I've missed you! Meet my daughter Y/N" he just looked at us "well say hi!?" My dad says "hey.." Carl says "hello" I say looking in to his EYE..(sorry) we kept eye contact for some seconds when my dad spoke up "well if Ricks not here I guess I'll have to wait for him to get back!" He says while looking around "well kid show me to your house!"

After a while my dad had made an unnecessary amount of spaghetti and made the table, he told us all to sit down well with all I mean me, Carl, Olivia, and Judith well my dad too. He told us all to get some spaghetti on our plates and he wouldn't accept a no, so i sat down next to Carl, and put a small amount of pasta on my plate cause I wasn't hungry. I could feel carls eyes all over me while my dad talked to Olivia "well damn you can stop staring at my daughter can you?" He asked Carl laughing, Carl immediately takes his eyes of me with a red face "well I hate Rick but you too could make a cute couple" he says looking at us with a smirk, we all turned our heads when we heard a knock on the door my dad opened the door to see a guy telling him that Rick's at the gate.

We all walked out and Rick meet us about five meters away from his house "what did you do to my son" Rick says when he sees me and Carl standing a bit behind my dad "well Rick, I made him spaghetti" he says and continues "sorry too say this but he could take his eyes of my daughter" he says hitting ricks shoulder slightly "what did you want?" Rick asked and while him and my dad was speaking me and Carl walked back to the stair's up to his house.

"Y/N was you're name?" He ask me looking in too my eyes "yeah! Carl right" I ask looking back at him "that's right!" He says just looking at me "well..I'm sorry about what happened..you know" i just looked down trying not too cry even tho it was more logic if Carl was the one to cry "yeah I could hear you screaming..honestly i felt bad for you, sorry but your dad's an asshole" he says looking at me "yeah well sometimes he's funny, he got my humor" I say trying to change the subject that I brought up "well you got bad humor" he say while laughing, I start to laugh to.

"I would tell you to keep your daughter away from my son, but I haven't seen him laugh for a while" Rick says while we get up walking to him and my dad "what can I say my daughter got humor"

This one was a bit shorter but I wanted to end it like that, I just wanna say that if you don't get who my dad is and you really need me to say his name I'm not going too. If you don't get it you're stupid so sorry