He knows you love me (fluff💕?) / help me!

I have no smut ideas, it feels like every story is the same when is comes to the smut part and I feel like y'all are getting bored. Please tell me what to do to make it better!

(Short one)

" Did you just...kiss me?!"
"I'm sorry.."
"Ron I....you know I have a boyfriend"
"I'm sorry"
"I-I need to go"

I walked out of Ron's house in shock..I had a feeling that he liked me but I never thought he'd kiss me, I mean I have a boyfriend?
I feel sorry for him but there's nothing I can do. Ron is my best friend but I love Carl.
He's the only one for me, I'd never break up with him till death. If someone breaks up it's him.

I felt a hand on my shoulder.
"Ron I'm sor-"
"Im Carl silly, what's happening?"
"I-.." it good if I tell him?
"Ron kissed me"
"What.."
"Im sorry.."
"It's not you're fault Y/N??"
"Your not mad then?" I said and turned around to face him,"no, more mad at Ron"
I nodded and he took my hand,
"I don't know what to do"
I said looking down at my shoes
"I think he just let his feelings take over, nothing to be bothered about. He knows you love me, he's not the one to destroy our relationship because he like you" he said as we walked to his house.
"Yeah..I need to talk to him"
"You just walked out?"
"I told him sorry and then I got out"
"Y/N you really broke his heart there"
"What we're I supposed to say"
"Just talk to him about it and then change the subject"
"Mm" I said as we walked up the stairs.
"Look, I don't wanna ruin you're friendship okey? I love you and I know you'll never cheat or sum shit, cmon lay down"
He said and patted on the bed next to him.

"Idk I just feel bad for him.."
"I know. Let's not think about that more today"
"I wiped away his kiss" I said and got closer to him, he laughed and kissed me. He grabbed my waist pulling me in to a hug, we cuddled until we fell asleep.