Home alone (smut)

Please give me some more request, I have no idea what to write and I feel like every story is the same.

"You two sure you don't wanna come with? It'll take about three days" Rick told me and Carl,
"We're fine!" I said and looked at Carl, Rick gave both off us a hug and then left for his run.
"So what are we doing now?" Carl asked
"I don't know, I'm tired" I said as we walked upstairs. I laid down on his bed and he kissed me before he laid down next to me.
"I think imma shower" he said "sure"
I said and Carl got to the bathroom.

What am I supposed to do now. I walked downstairs and got an apple to eat, Maggie had Judith so I couldn't play with her, carls in the shower, I have nothing to do.
I heard a knock on the door and I opened it,
"Hey Y/N"
"Hi Ron what's up?" I said, "I tough you were going with Rick?" He said "no me and carl stayed"
"Where is carl?" He said "he's in the shower"
"Okay well I just wanted to check if you were here"
He said "yeah, bye!"
He walked away as I closed the door, I heard creaking behind me and I turned around, there was Carl in only sweatpants and wet hair. Hot.
"Who was it?" He said as he walked down to me
"Ron, he wanted to check if we went with Rick"
"Mhm"
We walked upstairs and I laid down on his bed again, he sat down next to me and I got up and sat on his lap "oh ok"
I ran my fingers trough his wet hair as I placed my lips on his, after a little make out session he flipped us, my back on the bed.

He placed his hands under my shirt and got it off slowly, then my pants, I felt his fingers rubbing me trough my underwear. He moved my underwear and I felt two fingers inside me.
In and out not to fast, that went on for a bit and before climax he stopped "fuck you"
"Yes please"
He took my underwear of and then his sweatpants and boxers, he was hard of course.
He lined up with me and then slammed into me, he didn't let me adjust, well I didn't care.
I mean Carl grimes were inside me what more could I ask for. This wasn't the first time either.

He went fast but not hard, as he went harder I dug my nails into his skin, I always felt bad but I think he's used to it now, "you're so tight" he said before
He leaned down and kissed me neck leaving
Hickeys all over.
"C-Carl I'm close"
"Mhm"
Some seconds later I came on his dick,
Two more seconds and he pulled out, I laid there with my stomach filled with his cum.
I cleaned the most I could with my fingers and licked it up, he kissed me and got his pants on. I got up and went to the bathroom, I got one of his shirts and put it on, as I walked in the room I saw him lay down on the bed. I of course laid down next to him.

I'm sorry this is so bad but I'm sick, like really sick, and I really don't have any ideas.