Used pt2 (smut)

Gimme Some ideas please 🤭

Its been a while and me and Carl become closer and closer, and my little crush on him had just become bigger.we're flirting sometimes but it's just a joke, I can't tell him. I'm just a friend to him, I think.

Me and Carl sat in his room playing cards, he looked at me and then spoke up "hey, this is boring. You wanna spice it up??" I looked at him "what do you have in mind?"  "If I win you gotta give me a head, if you win...what do you want?"
"Uh I-I don't know"
"I'll do anything"
"We'll  see" I said and continued playing. Fuck, was he serious? If he was I wouldn't have done it honestly. I like him, but I'm way to nervous for that.
We'll see what happens...

"I won!"
"What how??"
"I'm the best" I said, good I won.
"So what you want"
"Nothing"
"You sure?" He said and moved closer to me as I was picking up the cards. "Uh..y-yeah"
"I'd do anything" he said and grabbed my waist laying my back on the bed. With him over me it was hard not to blush.
"I could eat you out? You could ride me maybe, anything"
"W-why you gotta do everything sexual"
"You don't want it?"
Of course I do, but was I supposed to say that?
"I do" I said it. Best decision ever.
He grabbed my hands and placed them over my head, he held my wrists in one hand and I felt the other on my heat. I felt his hand getting my cargos of and I realized that I was in only underwear.
He rubbed me trough my underwear, I leaned down and kissed me. I love my life. He rubbed me a bit faster..harder. I couldn't help but let out a moan.
Grabbed the hem of my shirt and took it of.
He then got his own shirt of.
Never knew he had abs?
He kissed my neck and then my boobs, stomach, inner thighs, he pulled down my underwear slowly.
Shit I was nervous. I felt his warm breath and then his tongue on my clit. Some seconds later, two fingers. It's a blessing Rick left before this cause I couldn't keep quiet. He grabbed my thigh with his other hand and rubbed his thumb back and forth.
He went so fast with his fingers but only small cat licks, I felt climax getting closer.
"C-Carl I'm gonna cum"
He looked up at me while I was moaning in release, pleasure. He pulled my hips down, he licked his fingers clean, and I felt like I needed to help him.

I laid there and while he got me a shirt to put on and my underwear I spoke "you want me to help you?"
"With what"
"You know.."
"Did I win?"
"No.."
"Exactly"
He said and threw a blue shirt at me and my underwear I got it on and laid down on the bed. He laid down next to me and gave me a kiss.
"What's...happening now?"
"Hm?"
"Was this just a one time thing and everything's back to normal or-"
"I'd be happy if you'd like to do this again"
He said with a smirk
"I'd be happy if you'd like to be my boyfriend"
"Then we're both happy"

I have nothing to say bye