"Cheating" (smut) pt2

He grabbed my waist while we made out. He placed me gently on the bed and got on top of me, kissing every inch of my body. It felt to good that it was carl and not Ron. His hands moved up and down my body. I was really laying in carl bed in only underwear. He looked down at me and removed my underwear. He then pulled down his boxers.
Fuck was I nervous.

He looked at me for a second before putting him inside me. He felt so good.
He leaned down kissing me, I grabbed on to his shoulder, I couldn't help but moan loud. Good no one's home, it didn't take long for us both to cum in sync and we got dressed.
Not long after we heard something downstairs.

"What was that?" I asked looking at carl.
"I'll check" he said.

I walked after Carl down the stairs and there stood Ron. What could I expect.

"I can't believe you would do this" he said looking at me standing there in only a t-shirt.
"What?? Why are you here!" I said.
"I got worried when I saw you walking into Carl house so I waited a bit and then I walked in. And here we are, I wasn't wrong" Ron said

"What are you talking about?" Carl said standing close to me.

"How long have you been cheating on me Y/N" Ron said
"Sorry what??" I said surprised

"Y'all broke up a long time ago, you gotta let go! Ron she doesn't wanna be with you. You need to get that" Carl said.

"Y/N. How long"

"Okay sorry Ron but didn't you just hear what Carl said?? There's nothing between us anymore don't you get that?" I said trying to get back to Carls room when Ron grabbed me.

"Don't you touch her" Carl said getting him off me. Carl made him get out of the house and got upstairs to me.

"Sorry" I said
"For what?" He asked
"Him" I said.

Carl hugged me.
"I mean hes the idiot here really" he said and I laughed.

Sorry if this one was bad or confusing. I just felt like I needed to get the next part out. Pls leave request in the comments if you have one!!