Flirting (smut)

I'm realizing I'm getting less and less readers, idk if it's because I'm not updating as much. I'm sorry, I don't have any motivation at all, and I won't finish "the monsters daughter" I'm sorry I will only do one shots!

Me and Carl had been flirting ever since the prison,
Well we were child's back then so now it's a bit more intense, as an example. Carl could smack my ass out of nowhere and things like that, we could also only use words of course.

I sat on the counter and Carl was in front of me,
He were cleaning a mug, he turned around
And i stretched my right foot out just enough to touch his dick. He looked at me with a grin and moved closer, he spread my legs and touched the outside of my shorts.  He looked at me as I tilted my head back in a slight pleasure. He then stopped and grabbed my hips, he turned me around. So I was in a doggy position, he smacked my ass. Hard.

He then took my shorts off and smacked my ass again, I moaned every time and he always did it harder and harder. And when he then turned around to continue with the dishes I was pissed. I had a short top so you saw my stomach, underwear and legs, you could also see a bit of my boobs. It was easy to get his attention. I stood next to him and moved from my toes to my heals making myself bounce, he looked at my bouncing boobs and then he grabbed me by my waist and put me on the counter again.
He then go of my top revealing my big boobs.
He licked my nipple and looked at me,

He then took my underwear of, then he stopped and walked away.
"What are you doing you asshole" I said being annoyed. "Closing the blinds and locking the door" he said looked at me laying there waiting for him. He walked back to me and grabbed my face, he then started to make out with me and I went with it of course, we've made out before just because but never like this. He started to rub my clit and then he kissed my neck..then stomach...then my inner thigh...and then he placed his tongue on my clit.
He had put two fingers inside me plus his tongue on my clit, such a pleasure, and what made it even better was that it was Carl that made me feel this way.

I grabbed his hair and played with it.
"I'm gonna cum..f-fuck, Carl"
I moaned loud,he continued until i came, and he didn't stop, he continued as I kicked my legs and my hips were in the air.
"F-fuck Carl...oh my fuck g-god"
After a about 3 minutes he stopped.
"I don't expect you to do anything for me after this" he said with a slight smile on his lips, he then licked his fingers,
"I can't leave you like this"
"No I don't want you to do anything"
He said, I laid there confused not knowing what to do. He kissed me and whispers in my ear
"You'll help me when you can walk again~"

"C-can I get my top and shorts.." I asked him, he helped me with the shorts and I got on the top. He laughed as I tried to walk by myself, he helped my upstairs. He put me on the bed and tried to get out,
"Can't you stay.." I said, he turned around and looked at me. "S-sure..." he said down and I put my legs on his and my arm on his chest.

"Y/N I love you..." he said kissing my head
"I love you

Ok so do y'all want a part 2 on this when is carls pov and it's his turn? Or should it still be Y/N's pov? Please tell me what y'all want!