"Cheating" pt1

I'm sorry for not updating more but I'm trying.

"Hey!"
I yell, I see Ron turning around with Carl behind him. I wave them over.
"What is it?" Ron said while hugging me.
"Y'all want to do something?" I ask them.
"Sure" Carl said.

We walked over to my boyfriend Ron's house. I sat on the bed while Ron sat in the pillow corner and Carl sat next to him.
"So what are we going to do?" Ron asked
"I don't care really, I just wanna hang out"
I say, Carl And Ron start to talk. I couldn't stop staring at Carl, he's so beautiful. But I mean I have a boyfriend, a boyfriend that doesn't care about me unless I talk to him.

"Y/N!" Ron said
"Sorry" I say looking at him.
"What's up?" Carl said.
"I don't know.." I say looking out the window,
Maybe two hours past and then Carl goes home.
Me and Ron talks for a while when I decided to talk to him about it.

"Ron. I'm sorry but I don't think this is working."
"Hm??"
"I'm sorry"
"Y/N what the fuck are you talking about"
"Ron I'm done with your shit okay! Have you ever asked how I'm feeling, do you even care about me?..I'm sorry Ron but I don't want to be with you."

"You're no breaking up with me" he said getting up
"I'm sorry but I am" I walk out of the room as fast as I can. I get home and lay down on the bed.

Well that went fast

Okay so what am I supposed to do now. I can't just go over to his best friend asking if he wants to be my boyfriend. I don't know.. I'll just wait for the right moment.

——-TIME SKIPP——

It's been to long and I still haven't even talk to Carl. Ron still calls me his girlfriend.
He says that I have no idea what I'm talking about and that I were tired or sun shit. I mean i meant it really. I just don't know how to get him to get it.

I walked up to Carl, he were leaning against a big tree. His hat were next to him. So pretty.
I sat down next to him,
"Hey" he said
"Hi" I answered
"What up with you and Ron?" He asked
"I-..to be honest I don't know. I tried breaking up with him but he just doesn't get it. I don't know what the Fuck I'm going to do"

"Why don't you and I go to my house and we can talk there"

I say yes and we walk up to his room. And yeah. Talking it is....