You want more? (Smut)

This is not a part of the story! I got this idea because of another "story" I was reading before, I don't remember the name tho, I'll put it if I found it!!

I hated Carl, I really did but god the way he touched me when we were alone, the way he teased me for fun, the way he talked. I'd admit it he was hot as hell, but I didn't like him at all.

"Y/N get down here" my mom yelled, me and my brother Ron got down "hey, Ron you're supposed to help you're brother and Maggie today, and Y/N Carl and Rick is coming over so get on some clothes" was standing there in a baggy t-shirt and sweatpants "ok mom" Ron said and got outside "yeah sure when are they here?" I asked "soon so get you're ass up and change" she said "ok" I got up and put on some shorts and a long sleeve crop-top (yes I'm obsessed with that kind of shirts) I got down when I heard a knock downstairs, it was then "Y/N get down" I got down to see Carl and Rick sitting at the table i stood on the stairs while my mom spoke "I need to talk to Rick to why don't you guys go to Y/N room and have some fun?" She said, Carl foot to me and we walked in to my room "so shat kind of fun do you wanna have?" He asked "shut up" I said sitting on my bed "sorry but you in shorts are really turning me on" he said with his arms crossed looking me up and down "yeah?" I said and laid down "totally" he said and sat down next too me.

He started to touch me thighs and I just laid there looking at him, damn I was wet "wet for me yet?" He said "always" I said, he smiled and took of my shirt. He pulled me by my hips so my body laid at the end of the bed "what do want me to do?" He asked and smirked "anything" I said biting my lip "sure thing" he pulled down my shorts and there I was in only underwear, he dragged down my underwear and started to move his thumb on my clit, I let out a small moan "like that?" He said looking up at me "mhm" he placed his lips on my clip and licked my pussy like a cat, just small licks at fist "f-fuck" I moaned not that loud, he then put in two fingers inside me causing me to gasp. Then we heard a knock "hey we're going on a walk just so you know!" I heard my moms voice, I couldn't answer, he didn't stop "s-s....sure m-mom" we heard the door closing downstairs and he got more rough and fast now that we could actually be loud "f-fuck Carl...mm, omg" he continued to suck my clit and slide his fingers in and out.

"I-I'm..c." I said not finishing "what was that?" He asked "I'm c-close" I said grabbing on to a pillow "F-fuck..oh god" I moaned loud as I climaxed "that's hot" he said while he licked his fingers "can I fuck you for real now?" He asked and looked at me with a grin "yes..please" I said, I got of his belt, down with jeans and boxers, he put on a condom he had in his pocket for some reason, he lined up with me "you sure?" He asked and looked me in the eyes "yes..yes I am" wow he really cared? "Ok" he put his tip inside of me, then half, and then his whole thing was inside me.

I grabbed on to his shoulders while he fucked me "f-fuck you're right" he moaned in my ear, his moans were so hot "mhm" he went a bit faster causing me to dig my nails in his skin "sorry" he said and slowed down "no, no faster Carl" he Smiled and went fast, he kissed my neck leaving love marks, hickeys all over my body from other times he'd done something, we had never fucked before, the most we've done is hickeys on each other.

"I-I'm gonna cum" he said and I nodded..after about six seconds he came, and so did I, the moan he left as he came made me want more. He pulled out and laid down next to me "you're tired already?" I asked "what you wanna do something more?" He asked "fuck yeah" I said, I rolled over and took of the condom "sure" he said smirking, I tossed the condom in the trash and started to rub his dick with my hand, then I moved down and sucked. "Oh god, fuck" he laid there, just a moaning mess as I sucked his dick "fuck Y/N, I'm close" I stared to go faster and faster, as I felt is dick twitch "Fuuckk" he moaned as he came in my mouth. I looked up at him and swallowed "good girl" he said watching me swallow his cum.

"You want me to finger you again or something? I can't leave you like this" "how long do you wanna keep this up?" I asked "as long as we can" he grabbed my waist and pulled me into his lap "no condom?" I asked "do you care?" He said "I'm not getting pregnant right now" I said "no you aren't" he said and grabbed my hips, I lined up with his dick and sat on it "fuck" I moaned loud "feels better without condom doesn't it?" He smirked "fuck yeah" I jumped on his dick playing around, gliding back and forth, going fast and slow, he grabbed my hips and helped me to go faster "Y/N I'm gonna cum get of" I got of his dick, he came on my stomach, I cleaned it up with my fingers and licked them.

He fingered me till I came too "okay I'm actually tired now" I said catching my breath, "yeah" he said, we both put on some clothes, I got back from the bathroom after I got my clothes on and he laid on my bed with open arms, I looked confused "cmon, I don't want you just for sex" I smiled and snuggled in to his chest "I love you" he said "I-I love you too" I said. We both fell asleep so we didn't notice my mom and Rick getting upstairs because Carl was going home "aww there sleeping" my mom said "he can spend the night".

Thank you for reading this smut, it was great to write 🤭 next chapter of the series is out by tomorrow I think.