Mad? (Smut)

I STILL DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO FOR THE NEXT CP!!!! help pls😭😭

Me and Carl had been friends for a while, I meet him in Alexandria and we became friends almost immediately. Carl hadn't talked to me at all today, I don't know why. Maybe I did something but he won't talk so I don't know.

"Hey, why aren't you with Carl?" Michonne asked me "I think he's mad at me" "why?" She said sitting down next to me "I don't know, he doesn't talk so I have no idea" I said "I'll talk to him" she said, put a hand on my shoulder and smiled "sure" I smiled and she walked away.

I walked home, I lived with my brother Glenn and his wife Maggie, I walked up to my room and fell asleep.

I woke up seeing Carl in corner of my room reading a comic "what are you doing in my room" I said sitting up "michonne told me to talk to you but you were asleep, I didn't wanna wake you up" he said, he walked up to me and sat next to me "why won't you talk to me?" I asked "I don't know.." "you don't know" I said just looking at him "I'm sorry" he said grabbing my thigh "no, you've been ignoring me all day"

"Yes and I'm sorry about that, I just.." he looked me in the eyes and rubbed his thumb in circles on my thigh "what" I said annoyed. And then his lips meet mine, he pulled away "sor-" i didn't let h finish as I punched my lips against his. His lips moved with mine and he grabbed my hips pulling me in to his lap, I gasped and as I did he took the opportunity to let his tongue in my mouth.

I started to move my hips back and forth causing him to let out small moans in our kiss. His hands slid under my shirt and as he removed it I did the same to him, we made out for a bit more then I moved down to get his belt and jeans off as he suddenly flipped us and ge was on top "I hate you" I said and he moved down kissing me on my neck, boobs, stomach and thighs and then he removed my shorts, he looked up at me and I nodded.

He slid my underwear aside and rubbed my clit with his thumb at first, then he added his tongue "oh my" I moaned a bit and then he finally put two fingers inside me, his fingers were fast but he still only gave me small cat licks from his tongue, I moaned loud as no one was home and I felt my climax coming closer "f-fuck Carl..I'm...close" it was hard to get out a whole sentence.

He went faster and I felt my legs shake and two big hands on my hips pulling me down gently.
He kissed my stomach then my neck and I felt it on my clit. "Got protection?" I said "im always prepared" he said grabbing a condom on the floor that fell out of his locked before, he put it in and lined up with me "you sure about this?" He asked. I nodded and kissed him, he put the tip in, then  a bit more and more and then his whole dick were inside of me. He went slow and the pain I had felt turned in to pleasure, I held on to his shoulder and he went a bit faster, I dug my nails into his skin "sorry" he said and slowed down "no, no Carl..harder" I said and he went faster and harder on me.

He was loud and so was I "Y/N...fuck, I'm close" he said "mhm" a few more seconds and then we both came in sync "I love you" he said as he pulled out taking of the condom "me too" I said, "you love yourself too?"he giggled. He gave me a shirt and he put on some pajamas pants that he forgot here a while ago.

I laid down and he placed his hand on my waist snuggling into my neck, he fell asleep in my arms

"Hey is Carl here?" Michonne asked Glenn "I don't know why would he be?" Glenn said "Y/N had a little fight or something and I told him to go here and talk to her and he's not home" she said "I'll check" michonne and Glenn walked upstairs and knocked on the door, no one answered and they opened the door "he's here" he said "awwww" michonne said "what do you think they did?" He asked and michonne laughed hitting him on the arm slightly.

This one was a bit longer than the last one, I'm kinda bored of "the monsters daughter" but I'll continue ofc! I just don't know what to write!! 🫶 (btw Glenn was trying to find his sister and shit like that so y'all are not confused)