We didnt get caught (smut)

Im sorry!!! I haven Been active and I'm so so so sorry for that😭🫶

Me and Carl had been together for a while now and we've done a couple things before but this was different...

Me and Carl stood in the kitchen when he grabbed my waist, I turned around and he kissed me. The kissing turned out to a make out session. He grabbed my ass and I moved down, I buckled up his belt and dragged down his jeans. He was already hard.

I put the tip in my mouth and then we heard his dad walk in. Well he didn't see us because we were on the other side of the counter. So him coming in didn't stop me. I put it in my mouth and Carl gasped in surprise "what is it" Rick asked "I-I hurt my toe" he said looking down at me.

Rick and him had a whole conversation and when I felt his dick twitch I stopped, he looked down at me and his dad walked out. "You better finish this" he said and pushed my head. He grabbed my hair and I massaged his tip with my tongue. It didn't take long for him to cum.

I swallowed and he dragged me up by my hair and put me on the counter. He got my shorts of and my underwear. It happend so fast I didn't get to adjust before he put two fingers inside of me and his tongue on my clit. "Fuck carl" I moaned. He went fast.

"I'm gonna cum..." and I did, my legs were shaking and he picked me up. Grabbed my underwear and my shorts and walked up stairs with me on his shoulder. In his room he smacked my ass and put me on the bed. He kissed me on the lips and gave me some underwear to put on. I laid down in the bed and he did to, he snuggled in to my neck and kissed me a couple times.

"You're so stupid" he said "we didn't get caught" I said giggling. He kissed me one more time and then fell asleep.

This one is short but u don't really have any ideas! Sorry 🫶