Newbie pt.1

Im in a car with a fucking stranger...he probably just tricked me and there is no community, or he's gonna take me to some shit place.

"So this is it" he said, the gates opened and I gasped  at the sight. There were kids playing and people working, almost crying he put a hand on my shoulder "follow me"
He took me to a blue house, big, really pretty.
"You can shower and change here until we found something for you" he said. I did what he said.
I heard a knock on the door when I was finished.
"Hey we found a place to stay for you"
"Coming!"
We walked to a green house.
"You can stay here, if it's ok you're alone?"
"Yeah...by surviving three years alone out there I think I'm fine"

I walked in to the house when I heard something upstairs. I walked up the stairs slowly. There were people in the bedroom. I knocked and a girl in my age opened.
"H-hi um, Aaron told me I was staying here..I'm new"
She looked at me and said
"Sorry, we use this as a place as a hang out, we'll we'll stop now as you're living here... if you don't wanna hang with us" she smiled
"That could work" she dragged me in the room.
It was really nice.
"We fixed this room so we could have sleepovers and shit here, you're lucky"
I laughed.

There were two more people both sat on the floor. One guy had dirty blond hair and green eyes. The other one had brown long hair and beautiful blue eyes.
Them both were smoking.
"So I'm Alex, that's Max *she pointed at the dirty blond guy* and that's Carl *she pointed at the brown haired guy* and you?"
"Oh um I'm Y/N"
"Cute name!" She said and sat down on the big bed. She patted for me to sit down next to her and I did.
"You want one?" Max asked.
"No thanks tho"
"You don't smoke?" Carl said
"I did, well that was three years ago. My dad died and..well I thought it would help my anxiety. It did! But then I stopped like a year ago" I said, they all listened to me.
"Wanna start again?" Mike said while Alex were giving him a 'look'
I laughed. "I could try" he gave me his.

I blew out the smoke, not really coughing.
"See you didn't die" carl said.
"Shut up"
We laughed and talked for a bit.
"Max can I talk to you downstairs"
They walked downstairs leaving me with Carl.
"There not gonna talk just so you know"
"Then what are they gonna do"
I said acting stupid.
He blew out some smoke
"Have you ever?"
"Why do you wanna know?"
"I don't"
"You just asked me"
"Shut up"

He tossed the cigg out the window and sat down on the bed. (Wearing crop top and shorts)
I laid down on my stomach. I felt him grabbing a pillow putting it in his lap. I turned around
"You hard for me?"
"I'd never you're ugly af"
"Uhu? Well why you hard then?"
First time here and already flirting.
"Gimme the pillow in you're lap"
"No"
"Exactly"

I were about to make Carl an asshole but then it turned out like this, I'll make another one for sure.