On watch (smut)

Please give me some ideas for the next chapter!! Idk what to write! THIS IS IN THE PRISON ERA BUT CARL AND Y/N IS OVER 18!!

Me and Carl were close friends, like really close friends. We could cuddle some times in his cell and things like that, the thing is I had the biggest crush on him of course. I mean who doesn't??

Me and Carl were on watch, we were not really watching anything tho, we were talking about stuff "so you got a crush on anyone?" Carl asked "I don't know, maybe" I said "who??" He said looking exited "not telling you" I said smiling "cmooooon" "noPe" I said and stood up "where you going?" He asked "nowhere" I said looking out.

I felt a pair of hands grabbing me by the waist, I turned around and as soon as I did I felt a pair of lips against mine "I love you Y/N" I felt my heart beating fast, I pulled him closer and kissed him again "me too" I said "you love yourself too?" He said "shut up" he slid his hands under my shirt to remove it and I did the same (it was night) I felt his hands on my ass.

I went down and unbuckled his belt "oh ok sure" he said as I pulled down his boxers, that was big. He was already hard and I moved my hand against it "stop teasing" he moaned as I put it in my mouth, he was loud "f-fuck Y/N" I started to go fast as I felt his dick twitch and without a warning...

I felt it in my mouth and looked up at him as I swallowed "good girl" he said and got his pants on, he put me on the ground "Carl" I said as he moved down kissing my stomach, he removed my jeans and kissed my thighs.

He pulled them down and moved his finger in circles on my clit "c-Carl Fuck" I whined as he put a finger inside of me, then one more and then his tongue, I felt the cold floor on my back as I moaned, he went fast. "Carl..I-I'm gonna.." and then I did, my legs were shaking and he didn't stop "fuck, omg" I moaned loud as he continued to finger me, about 20 seconds passed and he stopped "I hate you grimes. "No you don't" we put on our clothes and got down.

No one was on watch but we were tired, we went to his cell and I fell asleep in his arms.

This one was shorter but I don't have any ideas, please let me know if you have any ideas what I should write in the next cp of the story🫶