Fast fuck (smut)

Sooo I'll try and update at lease twice a week but maybe more and that's ok right 🫢
I kinda jump right into it in this one because I don't have any backstory ideas.

I've always noticed how Carl looked at me, how he grabbed my thigh when he got exited or how he'd stare at my ass when I walked pass, I've always thought Carl was hot and I knew he felt the same way for me. Because of this one night.

"Hey you uhm..you wanna hang out at mine, my dad and michonne is going on a run and Maggie has Judith" Carl asked me "yeah sure!" I Said and followed him to his house, we got in his room and I sat down on the bed. He sat down next to me and I got closer to him, I wanted to tease him.
So with my tiny shorts and my tight top I laid down on my stomach. Half of my ass were showing and my boobs were half out. I felt his eyes on me. We talked for a while and I felt his hand touching my ass slightly. "Why are you being so careful" I said playfully. "What I-I uhm"
"Smack me" I shocked myself with the words.
I could hear him smirk before he did it. A hard smack on my ass before I sat up and tossed myself into his lap. 

He immediately grabbed my hips and smashed his lips against mine. I felt myself getting wet, real wet.
And well he got hard. He then flipped us and my back were facing the bed, he moved down and kissed my neck giving me hickeys all over, he then removed my top. And I got his shirt of. It didn't take long for him to get his and my pants of. He moved my took of my underwear and took his boxers of to his knees, he lined up with me and teased me with the tip.
"Don't tease you asshole"
He looked me in the eyes And slammed into me, he didn't wait for me to adjust he just did it. Fast and hard. I loved it. Every second of it. He then moved down and played with my nipple with his tongue.

"Fuck Y/N y-you're tight.."
he whined, I moaned loud as I came on his dick who out warning and just seconds later my stomach was covers cum. We both were catching our breaths and his dick were covered in cum.
"You wanna clean it princess" he said
I moved down to his dick and sucked it clean, his groans filled the room and when I finished he helped me to the bathroom. I cleaned up send admired my red ass and hickeys all over me.

I got back to carls room and he were laying down with only pants on, I laid down next to him and laid my leg on his, he grabbed my waist and rubbed my back with his thumb,
"So this happend fast" i said
"Yeah..." he said and this turned into a whole conversation until I eventually fell asleep.

I really don't have any new ideas I'm sorry, please tell me if you have any ideas, you can write to me privet if y'all want please I just need ideas😭