My boy cp5

Ive Looked back at my "old" parts and there is a bit I would like to change but j can't 😔 well I guess this is it now.

I woke up by Carl sitting on the bed playing with my hair "good morning" Carl says "morning" I say turning around so I'm facing him "lay down" I say looking at him "why?" "You look uncomfortable, cmon" I say while he moves down "we gotta get up soon, do you know when you're dad is gonna get you?" He says still playing with my hair "no, I wish he didn't at all honestly" "yeah me too." He said getting up of the bed "cmon I want you to meet the others, not like enemies" he says getting dressed, I giggled and got up "can't I borrow one of you're shirts?" I say looking at him "you got one on" he says "but I sleept in this one" I say giggling "well here you go" he says passing a sweatshirt that I've never seen him wear "thanks!" It still smells like him tho, that's the only thing I care about "where is my pants?" "I don't know"

We both got dressed and got down to eat something "is that you're shirt?" Michonne asked Carl "it is" I say smiling "yeah kinda" michonne giggled a bit looking at Rick, he looked concerned "if they've done this behind you're back and it didn't hurt anyone then it won't make a difference now" michonne told Rick "I know, i know" me and Carl got out, I wasn't that hungry so we skipped breakfast. "So you're friends with the enemies now" I hear a boy say "how did you know" Carl says, I turn around to see Ron (let's pretend he's alive) "Rick told everyone so we wouldn't kill her because SHES THE ENEMIE" I just stand there looking at them, Carl turned around and grabbed me by the waist, as we walked away he stared to talk "god he's annoying" he said "yeah..." I said looking down at my shoes.

"You ok?" He stopped to look at me "Carl he's right..I'm the enemy." He sat down and I did the same "you're not, just because you're dad is and asshole doesn't make you one" he said and layed his hand on my thigh rubbing his thumb back and forth "yeah..yeah right" I said, we sat there for a while when a girl in our age walked up to us "hey Carl!" She said "hi Enid" he said not caring that much about her "what are you doing with her?" She said "what do you mean?" He said looking up at her "are y'all friends or something now?" "Yeah she's my girl" he said "what do you mean 'You're girl'?" She said looking at me "she's my girlfriend, can you leave now?"

She left and I giggled "what?" Carl said looking at me "you're my boy" I said laying my head on his shoulder "I am, and you're my girl" he said. We sat there until we heard the gates opening "do you think it's you're dad?" Carl said "yeah..let's not get up and just wait. I wanna spend every last second I can with you" I said, he put he's arm around me as we watched the sunset. I didn't realize for how long we sat here until now "well, where is my daughter?" My dad said,I didn't wanna leave. I just sat there "she's right there" Rick said pointing at us "Y/N" he said walking over to us "time to go home" my dad said and tapped me on the shoulder "yeah..." I said looking at Carl with a sad face "cmon" dad said and me and Carl got up "I love you" I said "I love you too you know that" he said, I kissed him and got in the car with my dad.

The car ride was quiet until "you really like that boy huh?" Dad said and I continued to watch the woods outside the window "yeah..yeah I do" my dad looked at me and grabbed me by the shoulder "hey..I'm sorry, I know this is fucked up but it is what it is" he said at we stopped "yeah it really is fucked up" I said getting out of the Car, I didn't wanna look my dad in the face, I just walked straight to my room and got too bed, I heard a knock on my door "you know I love you Y/N" I heard my dads voice say, I loved him, I really did. I didn't answer "just don't forget that ok?" I heard him walking away and I fell asleep.

This one was a bit shorter but I'm lazy, I kinda feel bad for Negan in this one but I would be mad too. And please get me a Carl🤭