Fucking the bully (smut)

Helloooooo 💋💋 I'm so happy because I have a whole week of school😭 so I can write more now!

"Hey!!"
I heard a voice call behind me, it was Carl. That fucking bully. I just couldn't have a day of without him being all over me with those bad pranks and his insults. I tuned around to see him right behind me now.
"Whats up" he said.
"Nothing, what do want" I asked annoyed.
"Wow, calm down baby girl. Just asking" he said.
I turned around making my way to my house.
He called me one more time but I didn't care this time. He ran up to me.
"Okey seriously what do you want from me"
I said.
"I just like to annoy you, what are you reading" he said and looked down at the book i had in my hand.
"Just shut up and go home"
"Slut"
he said as he kicked a big rock right on my knee.
"Ow you fucking asshole"
He laughed as he walked away.
It hurt like a bitch, I walked home carefully because it were bleeding hard.

Has I got home I walked upstairs to the toilet. I got a cotton pad and we're going to wet it when the water splashes over me. I looked at the water tal with tape on it. That fucking asshole. I grabbed some paper and washed it up. I got the wet cotton pad and patted it on the bruise.
"Ow"
It wasn't bleeding anymore. But it still hurt.

—-Time skips—-

"You gotta get him back" Enid said as I watched the bruise on my knee.
"Why" I said.
"What do mean why?? After all he's done to you"
"Mm, well what am I supposed to do?" I asked.
"I don't know, maybe take all his clothes when he showers or..put a gay porn magazine on his bed, I don't know anything" she said.
"I'll go with the second opinion, you got one?"
"Yeah" Enid said
"Why.."
"Shut up"
We grabbed the magazine for her house and walked to carls house. We knew he weren't home so it was easy getting in.
We placed the magazine on the counter in the kitchen. As we heard someone walking down the stairs we ran out.

—No one's pov—

As Carl walked into the house he saw Rick holding a magazine in his hand. He looked at Carl.
"I don't care what you do, but keep it in you're room" he told Carl.
"That's not mine"
"Then who's is it?"
"I know who's it is"
He said and grabbed it he walked outside.

—Y/n's pov—

I heard a hard knock on the door. I walked up to the door and opened it.
There stood Carl with the rolled up magazine in his right hand.
"You think you're so fucking funny huh"
"I don't know what you're talking about"
"It's not funny"
"What?"
He passed the magazine into my hand, I rolled it up.
"Huh, didn't know you were into that" I said smirking at him.
He grabbed my wrists dragging me up the stairs.
He slammed the bedroom door behind him and pushed me against the wall.
"You not fucking funny"
"Yes I am" I said. I tried leaning forward but he pushed me against the wall with a tighter grip against my waist.

"Say you're sorry."
He said as looked down at me.
"No?"
"Fucking hell" he said as he leaned into a aggressive kiss. He pulled away.
"Fucking say it"
"noooo" I teased him.
He grabbed my shoulders pushing me down.
"You wanna get what you deserve?"
"Yeah" I said.
"Cmon then"
I unblocked his belt. As I pulled down his jeans he were already hard.
"Hard for me huh"
"Shut up and suck it"
I pulled his boxers down and looked at him.
"Go on" he said.
I put it in my mouth and as I did I felt his hand grabbing my hair. Pushing him deeper down my throat and stayed there for a bit.
"Don't gag" he said looking down at me.
My eyes began to water and seconds before I gagged he pulled out.
"Good girl"
I wiped the saliva of my chin and got up on my feet.
"You're gonna say you're sorry?"
He said looking at me deep in the eyes.
"No."
He grabbed my hip and placed me on the bed roughly. He got on top of me as he sucked my neck hard. I was so into this.
He got my shirt off and the moved down. He bit my neck

"Ow, what was that for"
"Everything"
He played with my shorts a bit before pulling the down. He then pulled my underwear down. I pulled his shirt of and he looked down at me.
"Just so you know this is a one time thi-"
I didn't get to finish before hit cock were inside of me.
"Finish you're sentence baby"
"I-I..ugh"
"Not so confident now huh?" He said laughing.
He slammed into me hard and some seconds later he could hold himself up as much anymore. He placed his arms on each side on my head. His head were so close to mine. I could hear his small whimpers.
"Not so confident now huh" I said teasing him.
"Oh you shut up"
He went faster making you moan louder.
"Fuck Carl"
"Say my name louder"
"Mm...C-Carl, oh my god"
"Fuck" he breathed out. He nibbled on my neck leaving marks.
"I'm so close"
"Mhm..cum all over my cock"
"Fuck.."
I felt myself shake as I came. Not a second later he pulled out cumming on my stomach.

He fell down next to me. I cleaned his cum up with a old t-shirt that laid next to me on the bed.
I threw it on the ground. As he laid there next to me catching his breath, I grabbed a blanket and put it on me.
He looked at me and bit lip. He got up to get dressed.
"What a gentle man to leave right after sex" I said
"Who said I were leaving?" He said. He got some random sweatpants on, they weren't mine. He threw his big shirt to me.
"You can have it"
I put it on and grabbed my underwear. I laid back on the bad as he did the same.
"Why didn't we do this earlier" he said looking at me.
"Oh I don't know, maybe because you're my fucking bully"

This one is a bit longer, I hope y'all liked it. Idk why but I love 'hate sex stories'...is that weird?