Rough sex/ caught (smut)

Sorry I haven't updated in long, I kinda don't have any ideas. (Y/N and Carl had been friends sense the start, there just friends but this isn't the first time) lets jump right into the smut!

"Mmm...G-Glenn's downstairs" I said while Carl going rough on me "not Anymore, we're alone" he said as we heard the door slam downstairs "f-fuuuck oh my god" he went hard and fast, I loved it "you're fucking perfect" he said leaning down kissing my neck "Carl...harder" as he went harder and faster I dug my nails into his skin, scratching his back.

"Fuck Y/N I'm close" some seconds went and he came, I've already finished two times. "Get a new condom" I said "huh" "round two" I said smirking at the boy "you're wish is my command" he was about to open the condom when I stopped him, I started to rub his dick with my hand, moving down I looked at him. "Stop teasing" he said, I put it in my mouth with cum all over it. He was loud, I went faster as I felt his dick twitch. "F-fuck Y/N" he came in my mouth and I swallowed it. I threw the condom at him and he put it on. I sat on his lap and he grabbed my ass. I sat on his dick pretty fast and started to go up and down. I felt his tongue on my boob and he's hands on my ass, and that was so comforting in a way. I felt his lips making hickeys on my boobs and neck. "Oh god, fuck" I moaned loud when I heard knocking on the door downstairs, we ignored that and didn't hear it close behind someone who got in. We also didn't hear Rick, carls dad walking in on us "OH MY GOD IM SO SORRY" he slammed the door almost immediately.

I looked at Carl and couldn't help but laugh "fuck" he placed his forehead on my chest and I grabbed his hair playing with it, "look im sorry that it's gonna be awkward with you and you're dad, but im really fucking horny" I said moving back and forth "you fucking slut" He grabbed my ass and moved me up and down fast, he finally flipped me so I was on the bed and he went harder than before. I loved that, I've always had a thing for rough sex. I didn't notice him placing his hand on my throat. I could breath. He didn't wanna hurt me. I knew that.

"Y/N im gonna cum" "pull out" he did as I said confused.. I laid down and placed my hand on the right of me for him to sit down. "Jerk" I got what I wanted, he came pretty fast from just the look of me, cum on my boobs and mouth, I cleaned everything up with my finger and licked it. I put in a baggy t-shirt. He was already laying down in a pair sweatpants. "I'm going to the toilet" I said placing I kiss on his lips. I looked myself in the mirror. I didn't regret anything of what just happend. I had hickeys all over my body a blue throat and a red ass. I loved every sight of the loving abused me. I love Carl.

I walked back to the room. I saw him laying on his stomach, I hated the sight of the scratches I made, sometimes they were bleeding and other times just scratches, I always felt bad. I laid down next to him and kissed his back, he turned to me "you know it's okey" he said kissing my forehead and grabbing my waist to cuddle me. "I'm still sorry" "let's not think about that?" He said rubbing his thumb on my back "nah, let's talk about what you're dad is gonna do" I laughed "oh my god, he's gonna like tell me that it's okey and that's I'm old enough and that shit, or he's just gonna laugh. Fuck I can't face my own dad now" he said and I laughed.

We talked for hours and then finally fell asleep.

Thank youuuuu, I liked this one, maybe you didn't enjoy reading it but I had fun writing it. Thanks for the support, please let me know if y'all have any ideas for the next cp!