New kind off sex (3sum smut)

I got this idea from one of maddielou1786 's one shots, I didn't copie it or anything like that but smt in the same way.

I sat in my boyfriends Carls room next to my best friend Ron, Carl sat on the other side of the bed and me and Ron sat next to each others. I looked and Carl, I was horny, he noticed that and looked at Ron.
I got what he meant, we liked to try new things and
And This what's definitely new.
I moved closer to Ron and he looked at me.
I looked him in the eyes and put my left leg on his,
He looked at Carl and when Carl didn't care he took the opportunity to place his hand on my thigh.I grabbed his hand and moved it closer to my heat.

I was only in a skirt.
He looked at Carl again knowing what was about to happend, Carl moved closer to us and I placed my hand on Ron's dick, I moved Ron's hand on my heat and rubbed his fingers against it, he then did it without my help. he got harder and harder. I felt carls hand on my hips, he dragged me up by my hips and I was now in doggy with Ron's cock almost in my mouth, Carl then removed my shirt and bra. Topless me now got Ron's jeans of and rubbed his cock before putting it in my mouth.

He tilted his head back and moaned, I felt Carl moving my underwear aside and then he put his dick inside of me. I moaned with Ron's dick inside me and he took the opportunity to punch it further in my mouth. I liked it.
Carl was going fast making me bounce on to Ron's cock making me gag on repeat not short after Ron came in my mouth, I looked up as him still bouncing back and forth and swallowed. Carl was still going.
"Fu-fuck Carl..I'm gonna cum"

He went even faster as I came on his dick. I moaned loud as he continued,
"I'm cumming" he moaned as he pulled out and came on my back. Ron looked at me and wiped the tears in my cheek. I looked at my best friend with a grin. Carl smacked my ass causing me to moan, he then did it again harder. Carl looked at Ron and I felt his hand smack my ass harder, I felt the same thing four more times and my ass were red.

Ron got his pants on and Carl did to, I laid down on the bed.
"Can I get my bra and shirt" I told Ron, he picked them up and got closer, before he gave it to me he sucked on my boob and rubbed my clit. Carl sat down next to me looking pleased. I got my shirt and bra on and about teen minutes after Ron got home.

I hope y'all liked this one. I made it in a rush so sorry if it's some words that I spelled wrong or something like that🫶