Love birds pt1

Sorry for not posting. I have no idea what to write at all.

I sat on the grass just relaxing. It was a hot day and I had no work to do so I thought it would be nice to just sit down and do nothing. I heard someone talking not to far from me. It sounded like him, I got up to check, I walked behind the house to see Carl and Ron talking. I quickly jumped back so they wouldn't see me. I'm such a creep. I just couldn't help it, he's so beautiful, the fact that he would never like anyone like me is breaking me.

They talked about random stuff for about 5 minutes. Then I heard them starting to walk my direction. I quickly got up and acted like nothing.
"Hey Y/N" Ron said.
"Hi" I said
"What are you up to?"  Carl asked, he looked at me.
"Nothing much I don't have anything to do so I figured I could just walk around"
I said.
"You wanna come with us?" Ron said.
"Yeah sure, if it's okey with you?" I said and looked at carl.
"Yeah of course" he smiled.

This just made my day a hundred times better.
We walked to Ron's house.
We got to Ron's house and no one was home.  walked upstairs to his room.
I sat down on his bed next to Carl while Ron sat on the small blue bean bag in the corner. He pulled out a cigarette pack from his drawer and lights it. He threw the lighter and a cigarette on Carl and he lights it too.
Carl looked at me and passed me the cigarette.
I blew out the smoke while Ron talked about some stupid comic book he read. I didn't listen honestly, I could only think about the fact that Carl was staring me my whole body, head to toe.
Well I was staring a bit to.

Ron stopped talking for a second.
"Okey y'all can stare at each other for as long as you want but at least try to act interested in what I'm saying" Ron said.
I laughed.
I passed the cigarette to Carl again.
"Anyways, as I were saying-"
Once again not listening.
I laid back on the bed looking at the ceiling when I felt carls hand on my thigh.
Oh my god.

I looked up at him. He looked at Ron just nodding at his boring story.
I felt his thumb moving in circles.
Oh my the butterflies I got.

"Hey y'all wanna sleep here tonight?" Ron asked.
Both me and Carl said okey.
"Y'all can sleep on the sofa if it's okey? Or do y'all love birds want my bed to fuck in tonight?"
He said looking at us.
"We'll take the sofa" Carl said and laughed.

We walked downstairs with a blanket to share somehow and two pillows.
He sat down on the sofa admiring me as I placed my pillow in the corner on the sofa.
I then got to grab a glass of water. I heard steps behind me and then his hands on my waist...

Omg what's happening now😨 y'all will never know💋