I never fucked her (smut)

I don't have any motivation to continue with "the monsters daughter" but I will, not right now tho!

Ive almost always hated Carl, back at the prison he got a girlfriend and that changes things. After he lost his virginity he was apparently better than everyone else. I've never had sex, but I've touched myself before. I've always had a thing for Carl, oh to be touched by him.

"Hey" I heard a voice behind me, I turned around to face Carl "hi?" "Uhm you know Ron is having a party tonight...you wanna come?" He said, he looked....shy? He didn't ask me as his normal confidence him. "No" I said "why??" He said following me as I was going home "I'm sorry I'm tired today, thanks for asking tho" I said
"It's ok..." "why did you want me to come anyway?" I said confused "Y/N you know I've missed you, I missed when we were younger and played cards..joked around outside and talked for hours" he said looking me in the eyes "I've missed you too yk.. it's not my fault you decided to fuck some chick and then get all crazy about it thinking you're the best"
I said, I was inside my house and he was outside, as I was about to close the door "I never fucked her.." I closed the door.

Wait what? He was joking, that asshole thought I would believe that?

Some hours went by and I couldn't stop thinking about Carl, he was such an asshole and it turned me on. I was only in a shirt I took from him when it was raining and I was cold, he didn't know I had it. It still smelled like him. I moved my underwear aside and rubbed my clit. "Mm...fuck"
I was home alone, but I heard something from downstairs. Then my door was open and a Carl stood in the doorway, "is that my shirt?" I just looked at him, god I was horny. "Want me to help you with that?" He said getting closer. He leaned down and kissed me on the lips, I didn't hesitate. I grabbed him by the neck and got him on the bed so he was on top of me.

We made out for a while and he was the one rubbing my clit. Then two fingers inside of me. "Oh god" I moaned, Carl moved down kissing my neck he then removed my shirt, then he kissed me boobs, stomach and my Inner thighs. Then he placed a small kiss on my heat.

He moved up again getting his shirt off. I helped him with his belt and jeans. "I guess you don't have any condom?" He said, "no" I said "ok" he looked at me for me to confirm and I nodded, he put his dick lined up with me and then.."I'm serious I didn't fuck her" he said as he slammed in to me, he didn't wait he just did it. "F-fuck..." we both were loud, he smacked my ass hard, and as he went faster he leaned down. I could hear his small moans in my ear, god that was hot. "C-Carl I..fuck" I could get a sentence out "I know..just a bit more" some seconds pasted and my legs were shaking as my hips were dragged down by carls hands.

And then my chest were full of his cum, I cleaned it up and then be kissed me. I got the same shirt that I had on before and put it on. He was only in pants "help me to the bathroom please" I said, he laughed and held my arm, "I'll be outside" he said. I was only in underwear, I admired my red ass, and the hickeys on my neck. "Fuck" best day ever..

"Hey you okay in there?" I heard carls voice say, I opened the door and kissed him, I stood on the tips of my feet and his hands where on my waist, it was a long kiss, and when we pulled away we looked at each other for some seconds "you actually never fucked her?" I said "no...you're my first" he said. "You're first had a big ass" I said and pulled up my underwear, he smacked my ass as me both laughed "what is wrong with you" he said "really much" I said giggling, I laid down and Carl did the same, he snuggled in to me neck giving me small kissed.
"I'm sorry for everything..I love you" I said playing with his hair. "I love you"

I love the 'enemies to lovers' kinda story's, I'll do more of that and if y'all don't like it, who doesn't like enemies to lovers??