Shes a virgin pt3 (smut)

Sorry this took so long. I had no motivation what so every to make This, sorry💋

It's been a while, me and Carl had become better friends and we hang out all the time. I want him to be more than a friend tho..I'll never be able to tell how I feel cause I know he don't feel the same.

It was night and Carl were staying over. Enid weren't here.
We sat on my bed talking. Carl moved a bit closer to me as I was talking. He looked me in the eyes for some seconds before he leaned forward and kissed me. I grabbed his neck and kissed him back.
He were now laying on top of me as we were kissing.
I felt his hands under my shirt.
He pulled away and looked at me.
"Do you wanna do this?" He asked.
"Yeah" I said pulling him in for a kiss again.
"You sure? Do you feel comfortable with me taking you're Virginity?" He asked. "Yes carl." I said kissing him. He took of my shirt then his, while I was now laying in only underwear since I had only a t-shirt on before, he took his sweatpants off, I grabbed a condom out of my drawer and threw it at him.
"What the fuck" he said laughing.
"Shut up"

I then took my underwear off, he was now on top of me and he looked at me. I nodded. He slowly pushed into me making me let out a small gasp. He went slow. He held on to my waist. His so quiet but beautiful moans leaving him.
He leaned down kissing me slowly.
I grabbed on to his neck as we kissed.
Slowly fucking in the dark.

"Fuck, I'm gonna cum" I breathed out
"Me too" he said.
We came in sync, his head next to my ear.
He fell down next to me. He took the condom of and threw it in the trash.
I turned to him looking him in the eye.
His beautiful blue eye. He grabbed my waist pulling me closer. He kissed my forehead.
"I love you" he whispered.

Sorry if This one is a bit bad. I feel like I could have done it better but it's something. 💕