How did we get here (smut)

I'm starting this in school so it might me bad? I had an idea this morning. (Carl lost his eye before Alexandria)

I've always been kinda lonely, Ron never liked me and Enid didn't either. I lived with my mom in Alexandria and nobody lived next to us until..

I heard the gates to Alexandria open and a group of people walked in. One of them were a cute guy, only one eye, long hair and a hat.
Some time passed and everyone were in the one house next to us. I looked out of the window and saw the guy outside. I walked outside and walked up to him.

"Hey" I said "hey! You live there right?" He said and nodded at my house. "Yeah!" "Well then we're neighbors! Only me and my dad will live there soon but it's the first night so..yeah" he said looking at me, I giggled "yeah I get, I'll get in now" I said "see you around!" He said and I waved good bye.
I walked inside and watched him get inside from the window..

Carl and his group had been living here for months now and me and became best friends. I've had a crush on him sense day one of course, ever sense he said hi to me I've just been deeply in love. I don't think he feels the same way tho.

"Hey! Uhm...can we talk"  he ran up to me and tara and she left so we were alone. We sat on the stairs to my house. "No one's home, we can talk inside. It's cold!" I said and stood up "sure" he followed me inside to my room and as he closed the door I turned around. He looked at me and not even a second passed before his lips were placed on mine.
I kissed back and grabbed his neck, he grabbed me by the waist and we baked up to my bed.

I sat down and he did the same, I sat on his lap as we made out. He laid down and we continued to kiss. I took of my shirt and he did the same. I started to move back and forth and he let out small moans.
He grabbed my asa and I moved back a bit to get his pants of. He flipped us over and took my shorts off. He moved my underwear aside and put two fingers inside of me without warning, we were still making out and as I gasped he took the opportunity to slide his tongue in my mouth. He went faster and faster.
"F-fuuuck, c-c..Carl omg" loud, yeah that's what I was. Seems like he liked it, I saw his boner under his boxers and touched his dick with my feet, he the turned me around so I was laying on my stomach.

He lift me up by my hips so I was in doggy style. He pulled his boxers down and smacked my ass hard. When I moaned he did it again. And then without a warning he was inside of me. Fast but not hard, he leaned down and kissed the back of my neck.
"How the fuck did we get here this fast" he said
"M-mm...I-I ugh...shut up" I was so close. He was to that's when he pulled out and came on my back.
"You fucking ass hole" I said catching my breath.
He went to the bathroom and got some paper to clean my back. After the cum was gone he flipped me, spread my legs and pushed tree of his fingers inside me.

Fast and hard. It was hard to not cum. "Mm Carl"
Some minutes later my legs were shaking and carl were sleeping on my chest. How the fuck did we get here.

Apparently carl has his hat on in every smut story because I always forget to write that he takes it off 😭💀