First time (smut)

This is not a part of the story! So it may not line up with the story. I wanted to say that so y'all don't get confused!

Me and Carl has been dating for a while now but we have never done anything 'extreme' I've never done anything more than what we do, I don't know if Carl have but maybe. I don't wanna tell him that I'm a virgin but I don't wanna lie about not being a virgin, he has never asked me so why should I tell him I guess.

We were sitting in his room while his dad and Michonne we're on a run to get supplies, I sat down on his bed while he was changing. I layed down and looked up at the ceiling, I felt two hands grabbing my waist and pulling me up. It was Carl of course, he pulled me in to his lap and looked me deep in the eyes "what are you doing" I say looking at him getting closer to his face "your gorgeous, you know that?" He say's ignoring my questions "thank you, idiot" I say placing my lips on his, I feel his tongue sliding in my mouth as I did the same.

Our mouths moved in sync while I moved back and forth on his lap trying to get comfortable "stop moving around" he says catching his breath "your lap in uncomfortable" I say giggling, I felt it grow underneath me so I moved more and faster causing him to let out small moans, we make out and I don't stop moving. After about a minute he takes off his shirt and I do the same so I am only in underwear because I was getting comfy in his big shirt before this, I jumped back a bit to unclip his belt.

I go to take of his jeans but only to his knees, I can see that his hard under his boxers, i slowly pulled them down causing it too hit his stomach "wait you got a condom or something" he looked at me then nods his head to a box next to his bed "sure" I search trough the box and I found it "you sure this is not too big?" I said laughing "shut up! Hey give it to me" I threw it at him and took of my bra while he put it on.

I sit back on his lap and surprisingly the condom was a bit too tight "you sure you wanna do this?" He ask me looking in to my eyes "I'll do anything with you"
I say getting on his dick, I put the tip of it inside of me I let out small moans while sitting down on it. He's finally inside and we sit like this for some seconds until I start to going up and down slowly squeezing my walls together in pain until the pain turns in to pleasure, he's loud and so am I "f-fuck, you're tight" he says giving me hickeys on my neck, I don't say anything just giggling, "I'm c-close" I say tilting my head backwards gripping my hands on his knees (I hope you get what is looks like😭) "mhm, just continue..I love you" he says placing his hands on my ass helping me too move faster, I feel it getting closer and closer "oh god...oh Fuck!" He moan loud while he climax and I do too "I-I love you too" I say being able to talk again.

I get up about 30.s after and he takes of the condom and trow it in the trash covering it with paper "I-I'm just going to the bathroom" I say no being able to stand on my own "oh your sensitive" he says helping me to the bathroom. I look myself in the mirror, my hair was a mess, well I was a mess. And I got hickeys on my neck,I got back into his room and he's in his bed "you ok?" He asked and actually sounded worried "yeah I'm just 'sensitive'" I saw and takes one of his shirts and put it on, he opens his arm for me to lay down "no." I say "what?" He says looking sad "get up" I say confidence "you're wish is my command" he says getting out of the bed, I lay down with my arms open for him "I hate you" he says laying down cuddling in to my neck, I felt his hair ticking my cheek while I play with it.

"Carl!" Rick yells from downstairs. I guess Carl just pretended to be asleep because he closed his eyes and didn't move. I hear Rick getting up the stairs knocking on the door "Carl are you there?" He says opening the door "he's asleep" I say looking at Rick and michonne that's behind him "awww" michonne says grabbing Rick "cmon give them some space" she says and he closes the door laughing quiet "why did you-" I say "I don't know" he says giggling.

This could be a part of the story but later but that's no what I had in mind, I haven't go many reads so if you read this I LOVE YOU SM 🫶🫶🫶