Love birds pt2 (smut💋)

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey
How are we? I am soooo sorry this took so long my god😭😭😭

He wrapped his armes around me from behind breathing on my neck. I turned around to face him and as I did he kissed me, the kissing turned out to making out.
It felt so wrong and good at the same time.
We weren't good friends and I never thought he liked me but now we're making out in Ron's kitchen.
He pulled me closer by my hip and moved his hands under my shirt when I stopped him.

"Ron's upstairs" I said
"He's sleeping already I promise you, you just gotta be quiet" he said kissing me once again.

He then took of my shirt as we moved to the sofa.
He laid me down gently then he took off his shirt, he then started to take of my pants.
He looked me in the eyes.
He moved his head to my heat and I felt his warm breaths against my inner thighs.
He took a fast look at me before he pulled down my underwear revealing my wet pussy.
I felt his lips against my clit and I grabbed on to his hair. I felt two fingers sliding inside of me. I pulled his hair a bit while letting out sounds of pleasure.
He then moved his head up again, I looked him in the eyes as he pulled his boxers down. As he were now on top of me I felt his breath against my ear this time. He kissed my neck.
"You sure about this now?" He asked
"Carl you just licked my pussy"
He laughed as he lined up with me.
He placed a strand of my hair behind my ears as he was slowly pushing into me. I grabbed onto his shoulder.

"You doing good" he said. In this moment I couldn't think straight. The guy I had been in love with since for ever were now inside of me.
I felt a sharp pain and as I did I dug my nails into his skin.
He looked at me for approval and I nodded.
He started moving. Small whimpers leaves his mouth. He were so beautiful. He leaned down to kiss me. The kiss muffled my moans and I felt my legs starting to shake as I was about to cum.
"Carl...I'm gonna cum" I breathed out.
"Hold on...just a bit" he said
Soon I couldn't hold it anymore and Carl couldn't either. He pulled out cumming on my stomach.

After catching our breaths a bit he spoke.
"I'm sorry I'll get you paper" he said.
I laughed.
He came back with some paper. He leaned down and kissed me before he cleaned it up. He threw it in the trash and when he came back I had already stolen his comfy big shirt. He put on some sweatpants and laid beside me.
"So what do we say if Ron heard?" I asked
"We just...had a pillow fight"

Hello 💋💋 don't be mad at me for being late with this 😔