Cigarettes after sex (smut)

Did this one with tuggumiismydarling 💋

I was sitting in my room in only a baggy t-shirt listening to cigarettes after sex, when I heard a knock on my window. I got scared, then I heard his voice. and walked up to the window.

"Sorry didn't mean to scare you"
Said Carl in the dark. I opened the window and he crawled in and lost his balance and I laughed.
"Shut up" he said.
I continued to laugh and he pushed me on to the bed And laid down next to me.
We talked for a while.
He turned to me and looked me deep in the eyes. He slowly started kissing me. We sat up, he pulled away.
"You really in the mood right now?" He asked me.  
"Yeah" I smiled.

We continue kissing as he slowly took my shirt off.
And his shirt as well.
He stood up taking his pants of as I started to take my underwear off. He pulled a condom out of his pocket and put it on.
He sat down with me again and we started kissing.
He got on top of me. Has we made out he lined up with me. We slowly started fucking, small moans leaves the both of us. Slow and passionate.
He leaned down kissing me on the neck leavings hickeys all over me.he kissed my whole body as he continued fucking me.

He kissed my lips again as my climax got closer. His to I guess Cause I heard his small whimpers into the kiss. After a while we came in sync.
He took the condom off trowing it in the trash.
We laid down next to each other. I slowly feel
Asleep in his arms. At about 3 AM I woke up To a small breeze.
I looked up seeing Carl at the window smoking a cigarette. I wrapped a blanket around me and walked up to him. We stood there quiet for a bit.
"What are you doing up this late?" I asked.
He told me he couldn't sleep and it's been like that for a while. I joked and asked if he were up reading comics all night. He looked up at me and let out a little laugh then turned his head looking out once again.

"My mom used tell me that stars were old souls"
He said.
"Really?"
"Hmh"
"That's interesting, my grandmother told me the same thing"
He turned to me and gave me a small kiss on the forehead. He walked me to bed and we laid down. I snuggled into his neck and we fell asleep.

Hope y'all liked it😻😻 Follow tuggumiismydarling  💋