His hand on my thigh (little smut) cp6

I have no idea what to write so if this one is a bit confusing it's because I'm tired but I wanna write, I'll fix it a bit later if it's to fcked up.

I woke up to no screaming this time, it was really quiet actually. I sat up in my bed and got dressed. I heard a knock on my door "hey! Sweetheart, you awake?" My dads voice said "yeah.." I got out and walked right passed him. I didn't wanna look him in the eyes, I hated what was happening right now and he knew that, I went to get some 'breakfast' of course I didn't get breakfast I went out. I was wearing my cargo pants and a long sleeve crop-top, it was hot outside. I went to the woods to just relax and take a break from everyone, well that didn't last long before I heard a snap behind me.

"Carl?" It was Carl again "hi.." he said "how do you always find me?" I asked giggling "I don't know honestly" he sat down beside me. "What are you even doing out here?" He asked placing his hand on my thigh "I don't know, I guess I wanted to be alone" I said "sorry, I can go if you want?" He said looking at me "no, no it's ok, alone with you is what u want" I said placing my head on his shoulder "yeah" he said, we sat there talking and laughing for a while well for pretty long "shit I gotta go back" I said "oh ok!" He said I got up and he grabbed my waist to kiss me, we made out for a bit "hey, I said I had to go" I said laughing "sorry, I love you" he said giggling "I love you too idiot" i said and went back.

"Where have you been today huh?" My dad stood In front of me "I-" "did you meet Carl?" He asked "or did you just walk around in the woods? I'm not mad, I know it's hard for you right now" he said and looked at me "I-I kinda meet Carl" I said "good for you" he said smiling and walked away, I was confused, but it didn't bother me that he wasn't bothered. I got back too my room and locked the door, I laid down on my bed, I thought about Carl..god he was so handsome, his hand on my thigh, his soft lips against mine...his duck inside me. God he made me wet, I started to touch myself. "F-fuck" I moaned not to loud because someone could hear me "c-Carl..fuck yes.." I was so close, it was so hard to keep it in thinking about him, and after only two minutes I climaxed, I went to the toilet in my room, I still had some hickeys on my neck, they weren't noticeable tho, if you didn't know what they was.

This one was really short but as I said, I'm pretty tired right now, I'll make a longer one tomorrow 🫶🤭