Prologue

Welcome all! My name is Sophia and I'm obviously the one who wrote this fic! I just wanted to let you know how exited i am about this fic because i've been dreaming about it forever now! Enjoy and don't forget to vote.

I squinted my eyes before i could even think of letting another tear fall at the very funeral of my mother. She lay so still beside my father in great peace but all the same, i knew she should have more time to live. There were already rumours about these two parents of mine who looked now to be so peaceful and happy that perhaps it was murder. When i walked away from the room that contained their bodies in lavish boxes, i took my fingers to my lips, kissing them. I then places the fingers upon each of mothers cheeks, finally i let my hand slur across  the word "Baggins" on the box. Sighing, I finally let a tear or two roll down my already dampened cheek silently. I walked from the room, turning my face to the box one last time before the big wooden boxy door slammed in my face. I turned around to see what i was now left with, a blond pony and a few chest of stolen gold... In Bree.

Hi guys! So its going to be my goal to post at least 1 chapter a week on this fiction so I'm not sure exactly what day a week but i'll let you know afterwards. So just a reminder that not only is this a bit of a mystery story, i want it to be a love story for Fili...