Chapter 9

Hey guys! I just want to thank you so much for the support i've been getting so far and I'm really exited to wrap up the first movie in this chapter. Part Two Starts soon! (Same book of course) 😘

🌿🍃

I ran and hurtled over a fallen tree, laying my hand down upon it and pushing my feet over quickly. I dared not look back at the wargs that trailed our path, my head spinning and my feet pushing me faster by the moment. I flicked my head back, a quick glance was all i needed to force me to run faster and set fear in my heart. I may be fast, agile and a good fighter but none if this made me invincible. As we suddenly approached a sharp ending cliff, Gandalf shouted at us to climb the trees before we had even a moment to panic. My heart raced as i though of how many ways i could die in the cool brisk air by a warg attack doing a foolish mission with a pile of dwarves. I jabbed my foot into a creese in a tree, pulling on branches and rising as high as i could. The branches began to spread thin and i was forced to stop climbing, only then taking a chance to look back down. The wargs were upon us and we had all climbed into trees, practically helpless.

And then, one time too many i spotted Bilbo duck himself behind a large rock on the ground.

"Bilbo!" I shouted to him to climb the tree that was just before him but he mustn't have heard me as he stayed behind the rock. A large warg leapt over his head, its teeth clamping down on themselves.

"Bilbo!" Some more of us shouted, my hands clinging to branches and my face baring a look of utter awe.
The other wargs were just so close to him and i couldn't help but do something incredibly heroic and stupid. I jumped down the trunk of the tree, landing on my feet as the warg ran for Bilbo. I didn't even intend to go down but it was as if every time there was someone who needed me, i wasn't in control of my body. Bilbo shot out his sword last second as i heard mixed voiced from tree tops shouted our names. Bilbo's blade dug deep into the wargs head and it toppled over as i rushed to grab him. He hauled on his sword and nothing happened.

"Bilbo, never be quite so stupid again, please." I said, my voice shaky as i placed my hand on the sword and hauled, lifting it out with only a slight amount of struggle. The blade dripped blood as did the fur as i clasped bilbo's hand in mine and forced his feet behind me to the furthest tree. I grabbed him around his middle and struggled to push him up as the other dwarves still shouted wild words. They grasped at him and hauled him up. I looked over my shoulder, not letting go of my fear. A warg practically on me and i did all that i could, i jumped up. Clasped by hands and pulling on branched i heard a loud snap behind me. I felt no pain and climbed higher. As i reached a nook, i clasped my heard with my hand, leaning back for just a brief moment.

"Oh mahal." I muttered out, my words slurred.

Then, i slowly glanced forward. The white warg held a white figure. The pale orc on its back with a permanent smirk spread across its face.

"Azog." Thorin says, his face turning pale out of the corner of my eyes.
The warg slowly pushed forward, closer and closer to our tree.

"Nuzdigid? Nuzdi gast. Ganzilig-i unarug obod nauzdanish. Torin undag Train-ob." I couldn't tell what he said, but it must have been awfully terrible as Thorin's face turned to a deepest of scowls.

"It cannot be..." He said under his breath.

"But it is..." My voice was low, like a muster.

Azog spoke again in his language and sent chills down my spine. He must have turned his wargs to us as they charged down and up the hills to us. I got a terrible feeling in the pit of my stomach and closed my eyes. I breathed very deeply and clutched the branch harshly. Perhaps i even prayed for the first time in forever.