Chapter 30

Hey, sorry for the long gap between chapters, I've been so busy with no time to write! I have a little fluffy chapter for you before things start to heat up again! Enjoy!

-

The call didn't last long and the team was back at the station within an hour. As they were clearing their belongings from the engine and re stocking the AID car, Andy heard the familiar tortured screams coming from her husband's office.

"Vannah, It's Uncle Luke, wake up it's just a bad dream. Shh, Baby, wake up for me." He said as he was trying to comfort her writhing body.

"Daddy!" She shouted in her sleep.

Lucas stood up and placed her in to Robert's arms as Andy walked in to the office with a sad look on her face. "Again?"

"Again" Robert and Luke answered simultaneously.

Robert's heartbeat lulled her back to sleep like it usually would so Andy suggested he take her to her bunk so she can sleep properly.

"Good Idea, here, take Mr Floppy." Luke said.

"Thanks Luke, hope she wasn't a pain for you" Andy added.

"Vannah? Never." He smiled and then got back to work.

Robert tucked his daughter in to bed as Andy sat at her desk to fill out the report for the call they'd just finished. He walked over to her and quickly kissed her on the forehead before heading back out and upstairs.

"Love you." He softly spoke.

Andy looked up and gave him a genuine, full of love, smile. "Love you too Babe."

As he turned to leave, Vic popped through the door and enquired about Savannah as she'd heard the screams.

"She's ok now, she's fallen back asleep in my bunk. By all means, hang out here if you want but I'm hoping she'll sleep for at least another hour. Ripley's in Robert's office if you need, or, you know, want him." She said with a smirk.

Vic met her gazed and let out a giggle. "I can have my Fiancé anytime I want him at home, so, unlike you, I'm going to... try and control myself at work."

"Yeah, yeah. Harder than it looks." Andy replied.

Vic lay down on the sofa and began scrolling through her phone whist Andy finished the report and the Station remained pretty quiet until lunchtime.

-

About an hour later, Savannah started to come round from her nap, Vic saw her stirring in the bed so went to stand in the door. "Hey sleeping beauty, it's about time you woke up for some fun."

"Auntie Vic!" She exclaimed as she put her hands up in the air to be picked up.

"Hi Gorgeous, how are you feeling? Shall we go potty real quick?"

She nodded and muttered something about feeling ok.

"Mummy's just finishing up some paperwork so I thought you, Auntie Maya and I could go and bake those cookies we spoke about earlier, what do you think?"

Savannah's eyes lit up as she was so excited. "Mummy, can I go and bake cookies with Auntie Vic and Maya please?"

"Of course! If the loud sirens go off again you have to wait where you are and Daddy will come and find you though, Ok?"

"Ok!"

After a quick trip to the bathroom, Vic and Vannah went to find Maya to bake cookies in the kitchen. All three of them had a great time and they accidentally got flour everywhere when Savannah was mixing the dough. Dean walked in to the beanery to grab a peanut butter sandwich and froze when he saw the mess, his eyes literally popping out of his head.