Chapter 31

*Smut warning for the end*

The team were all relaxing in the rec room, Savannah still sat on Uncle Dean's lap and all completely engrossed in 'Bluey.'

"Dean, how come Pru's never watched this at the station? I think I'm enjoying it more than Vannah." Travis chuckled.

"I didn't even know it existed man, but now that I do, you bet this will be her new favourite show too." He replied.

"Knock knock" Andy said, peering in to the room and observing several grown adults watch a cartoon dog play with musical instruments. "I've got some cuties here that would like to meet you." She added, quietly.

"Hang on" Jack said, waving Andy off and focussing on the TV, causing her to let out a forced laugh.

Travis hadn't heard Andy the first time she came in, so thought she'd target him instead.

"Uncle Trav.. I have two handsome little men that would like to meet you..." that caught his attention.

"Omg babies! Guys, babies!" Trav was flapping his arms around like a baby bird ready to hold his new found nephews. "Gimmie one, gimmie one!" He nearly yelled, far too excited for this.

"Ha ha, I thought that might draw your attention away from Bluey! This," she said, passing him one of the boys, "is Enzo. He's definitely the more chilled out of the two and just rolls with anything."

"Oh my word he's just gorgeous. I love him already." He gushed, "Here take a picture of me so I can send it to Mikey."

"Ok, ok! Here can you manage Grayson as well? That'll really give him a shock!"

"Uhm, obviously! Come here little man, Uncle Trav's got you."

Andy took the picture and then went to give him his phone back. Travis was sat next to Vic so Grayson tried squirming off of his lap to crawl
to her.

"Hey no fair! He knows who you are." Travis said, pouting.

"Hello my handsome little dude. Of course, he knows who his best friend is, it's Auntie Vic. Isn't that right buddy?" She declared,
kissing his face all over.

After Travis had finished sulking he brought all of his attention back to Enzo. "Well this little guy is the cutest, and he clearly loves me
so he's my favourite."

"Trav!" Andy yelled, "you can't show favouritism among my kids, that's so wrong." She chuckled.

"It's hard to care when he's just SO CUTE"

Andy shook her head, still giggling to herself. "Vannah, are you ok? Do you need anything?"

"No thanks Mummy I'm all good, I've got Uncle Dean."

That caused Andy to have the biggest smile on her face so she excused herself to go and make some coffee. "Call me if you need me."

As Andy was leaning on the counter by the coffee machine, two big arms wrapped around her waist and a head found its way to the crook of her neck. She leant back and inhaled his comforting scent, moulding in to the embrace of her husband.

"How did It go? All ok?" He asked, wondering why she was staring so hard out the window.

"It went better than ok, I think they nearly killed Travis with their cuteness and he's already chosen a favourite." She smiled.

"Well, they are cute babies I can totally see why," he smirked. "Who'd he pick?"

"Enzo, but only because Grayson wanted Vic" she chuckled.

When she'd made them both a coffee they went to stand at the door of the rec room and just observed all of their children being completely
pampered by their closest friends. The double doors opened and Ripley walked through, looking like he was finished for the day.