A Surprise (sex)

Christian
Let's go see the girls Albert. I want Anastasia are you okay with Kate?

Albert
I think I can deal with Kate, she is an amusing person. I do like a take charge kind of woman. We slip out and go looking for their cabin. We found a way inside the girls camp and make it out without attracting attention to ourselves. It must be all those ninja movies we watched, that or we are just sneaky as hell. You never know what Christian could come up with. He wants to be a business man and has plans to become a rich mogul. He has been saving to buy his first company. I hear blah blah and no actions. But I guess you need to be 18 to sign legal documents or 16 to go to court to become emancipated from your parents. His parents are well off like mine so why cut your nose off to spite your face. He can wait 3 years, well less than that now.

Christian
Alberts back in his own world again and I need to get him moving towards the cabin that Anastasia and Kate are in. I check the window and there they are in their pajamas. If those are pajamas that is. Tiny shorts and a t shirt that leaves nothing to the imagination. I tap the window when I see Anastasia looking out it. She jumps and realizes it is just me. She opens it up to allow us inside.

Albert
I follow Christian and we actually are invited inside the cabin by way if the window in the bedroom. We make it inside and are offered a seat on their beds. Kate has a t shirt on that give me ideas of what's under it. The cleavage is exposed as she has cut the top in such a manner that gives you a good view. Let's say that both girls are well stacked and you can see enough through the t shirts to need no imagination.

Kate
I am already happy to see Albert and Christian has made himself at home on Anastasia's bed. Albert needs an invitation. So I invited him to sit down on my bed with me. It doesn't take long to start making out with each other. I close the door between the two bedrooms to get some privacy. I handed Anastasia a pack of condoms before I shut the door.

Albert
I grin when Kate arrives back because her nipples are ready and waiting for me to expose them to my mouth. I lift my shirt and then take hers off and I pull her onto the bed and fondle them. I keep kissing her until I pull off those tiny shorts and discover she is naked underneath. I grab my shorts and pull them off and I am ready for action, but I don't want to rush it because I want a return visit. Christian has told me a few things about sex and I decide to take his advice. I do kiss her every where including the way Christian said and I am enjoying her sounds and how she is responding to my massages between her legs and my tongue which I lap up all her juices I feel her body tighten and then relax as I kiss her lips and I grab a condom and slide it on. I start sucking her nipples and I enjoy it and the tugging and biting is making her moan again. I slowly start pushing my tip inside her. Until I am fully inside her and we start thrusting against each other I kiss her lips and suck on her neck and breasts and watch as I leave marks and she starts tightening against me and I feel her tighten as each thrust go deeper and deeper until I feel her spasms holding me inside her until I just explode into her.

Christian
I get up and pull Anastasia to me and kiss her passionately and I keep doing this and I pull my shirt off and I slowly move my hands under her top as I kiss her and feels her nipples harden through he shirt. I pull her shirt off and then her shorts. I take mine off and I lay her on her bed and I spread her legs open and start kissing and sucking my way up her smooth legs to my favorite female parts. I bite down and she moans and I start licking and sucking along with spreading her lips and sticking my tongue inside her as I rub her clit until I feel the spasm of her orgasm. I keep doing this until I know I am ready and she is ready as well. I put the condom on and I spread her open so I can rub myself against her lips and kiss her breasts and bite the nipples pulling them with my teeth sucking them and leaving a mark on each of them like I did to her inner thighs. I want to see my marks on her. I kiss her neck and leave a mark there as well. I start pushing inside her and her moans  get louder as I go deeper inside her. I can't help myself and I kiss her and our tongues are playing together as she orgasms again and again and I am not fulling inside her. I thrust deeper as she thrust upward to my actions she wraps her legs around my hips and we are one and I keep kissing her until we both come together. Soon I need to get back to camp and I kiss her goodnight and promise to come back soon. I knock on the door to Kate's room and tell Albert to finish up so we can leave.

Albert
I was just getting my second wind when Christian knocked on the door and told me we had to get back to camp. I kiss Kate in all my favorite places and tell her later baby. I dress quickly and see Christian has as well and we are out the door leaving behind a hopefully sexually satisfied two teenage girls. We go back the way we came from and no one was the wiser. I notice that Anastasia was sleeping soundly as we leave for our beds. It is a lot of work but worth it if we get to return to the scene of our crimes. Christian drags me out the window and we slip through 5he woods in out black shirts and shorts. The black footwear helped as well.

Kate
I can't believe a teen boy would be that experienced in sex and he was a bit clumsy, but he definitely hit the right spots or just got lucky. He was definitely relentless in his pursuits of the right spots. I am definitely going to be sore. I get up and see the blood on my sheets. Well my first time was well worth it. I wonder how Anastasia's was. I clean up and go check on her. She is sound asleep when I walk in and covered up. I guess hers went better than mine did.

Anastasia
I didn't even know when Christian and Albert left I fell into a deep sleep after the second time. When I woke up I had to clean my sheets and shower. A bit of blood was on my bed and not from my cycle. I am barely able to walk though. I see the marks he left on me, the one on my neck will need covered. I go dress and wake Kate for our 4 am KP duty.

Albert
We barely made it past the wooded area of the girls camp when we thought we were getting caught, we got lucky and it was two of the other guys skinny dipping with two of the girls from the girls camp. The spotlight was right on both the girls and the boys they definitely weren't playing water polo out there. Christian grinned and we ran our asses back to our cabin and got into bed quickly. I relax and grab my pajama bottoms and slide them on. I just made it in bed when the counselor checked our beds. I hear Christian laugh as the counselor leaves our cabin for another one.

Christian
I just am glad he didn't check under the covers, I am still in my shorts and they have a thorn in them along with leaves. Albert must have checked because he said he had the same thing on his that mine do. We were more careful going to see the girls than on our way back. We had to scurry to get back here before they found us missing. It was damn well worth it. I am going back as soon as I can.