Elliott Delivers (sex)

Christian
I had Elliott deliver Albert and I an emergency package for me to Anastasia. The morning after pill and I found a way to get it to her without any questions asked, except by my inane brother, but he soon caught on to why I needed the morning after pills. I then fessed up and he got here quickly. He wore something akin to a delivery man and took the package with my note to Anastasia that I was very sorry and to take the morning after pill. It turns out her bitch of a mother put her on the shot as soon as she started her cycles. That was at 11 one wonders how she got that to happen. I saw pictures of her stepmom and she must have blackmailed the doctor because she sure did use her feminine wiles to get him to do it. Apparently both girls are on the shot. Elliott chuckled at us for being so stupid as not to ask about birth control before having sex with them. He seemed to be interested in Kate and Albert was down with that. He decided that he was going to move on to someone less aggressive in bed than Kate. I on the other hand don't want to move on from Anastasia. Elliott got the digits from Kate, Albert couldn't get them from her, but I am not going to tell Albert that.

Anastasia
I laugh at Christian's note as Elliott stands there gawking at Kate like she was water for a thirsty man and boy was he thirsty. I send a note back to Christian telling him that Kate and I were on the shot and coincidentally by the same GYN in Seattle. Dr George Greene a close friend of my stepmom's. She made me set them at 11 and had my shot given early the day before I was shuttled here on the camp bus. Kate came the same way and we met at dr Greene's office and found out things about each other that others would never know about but us. Then we laughed as we rode the camp bus together. It was great to have a friend to talk to on the way and we happened to be placed in the same cabin together.

Kate
I liked Albert but he was too mechanical about the sex, granted he found my g spots it took me guiding him. I must have done more research than he did on my own. He did finally got through my hymen. I think Christian has definitely had experience with sex since Anastasia was sound asleep when I went into her room. I had a few orgasms but they weren't earth shattering. Hell I can achieve earth shattering on my own. But then Albert was nice looking but he didn't really know how to kiss and everything was just mechanical. No passion at all. It was like it was his first time and he was following directions. I can't believe that Elliott came to deliver a package for Anastasia and I from Christian. Condoms and morning after pills, since we weren't asked about birth control and he was concerned about us getting pregnant. I don't know how to take this, because Albert wasn't mentioned on the note at all. Oh well for my first time it could have been worse and more painful. I can't take my eyes off Elliott and he asks me for my phone number. I am in seventh heaven. I have always had a crush on him in school. He definitely has a high score card with his girlfriends. I heard a lot of rumors about his abilities sexually and his size as well. I give him my number and he gives me his.

Elliott
I think I will stay and visit Kate tonight when Christian goes out to see Anastasia. I can't help myself, she has definitely grown up and is just my type. Albert hated that she was aggressive in bed, stupid boy. A woman who is aggressive also participates fully sexually. She also initiates sex. I love that with the right person. I have had aggressive females who just couldn't take no for an answer and I had to get legal involved thank God dad is an attorney and her parents got her hospitalized for her mental health. She could have killed me with that gun if it had been loaded. She knew nothing about guns. Kate is two years younger than I am and we aren't legal yet. Here is our opportunity to see if we are compatible. Something tells me we are.

Albert
Christian is seeing Anastasia tonight and I am seeing a girl in the cabin furthest from hers tonight. I grab a few condoms and my newly laundered black clothing. Christian has already left and his brother is going with him. I had him send Kate a message and he tells me he will, but I think she wasn't really interested in seeing me again because Elliott is going with him. I suspect that she wasn't impressed with me at all. Oh well her loss. Jennifer awaits my visit.