Things That Go Bump

Kate
I can't believe that my shot failed after all this time on it. I am sure that Elliott is at first going to freak out. Mom definitely did and Anastasia was worried that hers failed as well. But it didn't. The way Christian and Anastasia have sex I am shocked it didn't fail. Elliott soundproofed their offices and all the bedrooms in their homes. Luckily we did our own screaming at Elliott's so we didn't hear theirs. I check the bump and so far it isn't very big. Mom found out about dad's cheating in a way that he didn't care for. When one of his conquests showed up at Dr Greene's office pregnant and her appointment was on the day I just happened to have mine. The prenatal vitamins was a dead giveaway and the look on her face told me that I was getting a baby brother or sister. When she saw me she told me everything. I told her to tell my mother. She said she tried to but my dad threatened to fire her. I told her that she must have missed the seminar on sexual harassment. I call mom and handed my phone over to Cheryl Davis and she and my mother had a long talk. Dad initiated everything and it was always in his office. They never went anywhere. He hid this one very well even from me. I contacted Carrick Grey and had her talk to him because I suspect my dad did a power play to this young lady. I know her situation and she isn't lying about this.

Enid
Carrick asked me if I was okay about representing me in my divorce and someone filing a sexual harassment claim against Kavanagh Media. He said he can recommend a good attorney for either of us. I want the divorce now and the young lady can file the sexual harassment claim against Eamon's part of the divorcé settlement. Why should I pay for his dalliances. He agreed and we got the division of assets done very quickly. With a baby on the way miss Davis is going to want to settle for what she can get. I asked Kate how many more young women might come forward? She told me that she knew of at least four others. She gave me their names. I gave them to Carrick just in case.

Barney
I brought in a replacement to take Albert Jones place and gave him his walking papers for cause. He crossed a line and he knew it. He tried going behind my back to Anastasia and he made a huge mistake. He started hitting on her with Christian and her security recording everything he said to her. I was in the security room listening to his vulgar comments to Anastasia and hoped Christian wouldn't get here before security escorted the pervert from the premises. A restraining order against him was issued for Anastasia and the Grey family along with any Steele and GEH employees as well. I was included in that. The recording was enough to put him behind bars. He kept yelling that I would regret it once he married Anastasia. I told him that was never going to happen. I didn't tell him why I knew it though. He is insane and we found out why later. I think all employees need to be tested for STD's because he apparently went unchecked. We handled this internally quietly and quickly getting anyone who was involved with him to get tested no questions asked. He probably be placed in a mental hospital.

Christian
I can't believe what Albert was spewing at Anastasia and she didn't say anything about it but that he was fired like Barney told him. We got restraining orders against him for Anastasia Rose Steele Grey and all Steele employees and all GEH employees and Grey family members. The only good thing from today was Elliott finally picked up his rings so he and Kate can get married. She wants a big wedding and he wants whatever she wants. I finally got my new office building and my degree and Elliott got his licenses and his company office will be located on the ground floor of Grey House. Security occupies part of the ground floor, basement, garage, top floor and the whole 14th floor. We now need to get legal involved and start merging Steele and Grey into one company. We are going to hire two COO people and merge my IT people under Barney. Then Jason will be hiring more staff to run our security personnel. Once the marriage is announced the merger will soon be announced as well. HR departments will be combined. We have asked Gail to hire more household staff as well. She does way too much and needs to delegate more. Jason has finally talked her into delegating to her assistants and have them report back to her. One day she will be managing nannies and mannies as well.

Elliott
I finally get Kate out and on a real date. The rings are burning a hole in my pockets. We are escorted to Christian's private booth or room as you can imagine. It is very nice and a beautiful view. No wonder he and Anastasia bought this place. I help Kate with her jacket and her chair. The music playing is her favorite and the flowers as well. I want everything perfect for my proposal. I am finally financially sound and my jobs are coming in at a fast rate. After doing several jobs for Anastasia and Christian I started getting a lot of work. I had to hire assistants and then a lot more crew for the jobs we are taking on. I finally concentrate on asking Kate to marry me. Getting up and kneeling next to her I see a tear in her eyes and I ask her opening the box with the engagement ring. Will you marry me finally comes out of my mouth. She lets me put the ring on her finger after saying yes to marrying me. Then she tells me about her shot failing and we are going to be parents. Vegas here we come. Anastasia has a couple of jets that very few people knew about. Her and Christian have learned to fly and are in the process of buying two helicopters and learning how to fly them as well.