The A Team

Barney
Jason was given a carte Blanche to get me what I needed and he definitely did just that and no one is going to know what we we are doing until they find themselves in handcuffs and arrested at their homes and they have search warrants on every they touched since hired at the Steele company. Five top MIT classmates were brought out to work in Seattle and they are amazed by the technology we are being given to straighten out the issues with the Steele company and her home security as well we have been very busy setting things up and we get everything we need to get things fixed. Soon we have it all done and a new IT department. Things are going smoothly until I find out that two IT personnel were innocent and had been set up. Jason and I move them out if the IT department quietly. We have their computers running a dummy program and make it look like it is real. We have surveillance on all the IT departments and soon clear the two innocent employees names. Jose Rodriquez sr and Jose Rodriquez Jr and father and son and were the two innocent people. Caitlyn Martin , Davis London, Caren Smith, Albert Jones (not related to Gail Jones) the guy who was at the camp with Christian, Donald Duncan and Alicia Ford are my new team.
Albert signed all the pertinent paperwork and he started hitting on the young ladies. They turned him down. I told him to keep it a2ay from work and his coworkers. He saw the light and behaved from that point on, well in front of me. The A Team A for Anastasia and we have finally got things running smoothly and have evidence agains three of the upper management. Along with a few others. We hire the replacements and slowly integrate them and dummy the other criminals computers up. We can't let anyone know until we make a complete system change and take control of all the servers. Soon we will make the switch and have all the systems monitored at all times and no one will be able to steal from any accounts.

A week later we have everything on line with the new servers and we have all the evidence against the thieves. We have all f them removed and arrested. The monies are recovered from them in money and assets. Their accounts are frozen and no one is escaping us. Even the ones who tried quitting when they started getting nervous. Miss Steele made the announcement and all hell broke loose and all access was blocked to all the Steele company servers. Accounts were emptied out and transferred back to the correct account and the new Steele servers. Jason had the building on lockdown and police were waiting to arrest the thieves. Their families had to answer questions as well. We knew who was aware and who wasn't aware and most knew. Sadly children were victims of their parents thievery.

Jason
We definitely are up and going 8n the right direction and Barney and all of us got a nice bonus. Miss Steele worked her ass off along with us. Christian was a huge help as well. His dad was hiring legal staff for Steele and everything works now. There are a bunch of security measures in place now. Gail and I have been working well together. I am attracted to her and she seems to feel the same way, so we sign that paperwork.

Christian
I love Anastasia and I want to marry her. I think Elliott is feeling the same way about Kate. I just found a company that I can buy and I need my dad's signature on all the paperwork so I can get it. He said yes after looking at what I want to do with it. I will make a million in six months. Elliott is working and getting his degree in architecture and building designs. I bought into a small communications company that was losing ground due to poor upper management decisions. I am balancing a lot and I am working towards a degree in business. Anastasia is  as well along with computer sciences. We spend a lot of time together and help each other in classes. Security is with us if we go anywhere. I can understand why. We need a break after everything with her company. Her staff finally have things running smoothly. I know she was being hit on by Albert and she put him straight. He was told that she wasn't interested in him at all. She told him that we are together and have been together for a long time.

Albert Jones
I guess Anastasia set me straight. She apparently is seeing Christian still. Lucky dog. I think I could try to break them up. I check out a few things, but Barney catches me and he tells me to give up my quest for a night with Anastasia because she isn't interested in me at all. Apparently she is faithful to Christian and he is faithful to her. He tells me not to use the company computer to create havoc with Christian and Anastasia, if he finds out I will be fired immediately. No severance pay at all. He sounded very serious so I decide to try another method.

Caitlyn
I heard the conversation Barney had about Anastasia not being available to date and she is dating Christian Grey. I am very angry at Albert and now I know he is a real creep. I should never had went out with him to begin with. We signed the mutual consent form. I bet Anastasia doesn't sign one to see his ass. Caren warned me about him and I fell for it anyway. Well we still have to work with each other so I just do my work and ignore him at otherwise. He has tried with others and they just told him no thank you. I signed a paper saying things didn't work out and we are just coworkers now. Caren did the same thing. I found out that he was going through the single females and a few married ones at Steele.