Let The Sunshine In

Carrick
I brought Anastasia and Christian the deed to the property I just received by courier so that we could get the transfer over to her today. We also had them complete the documents for the adoptions. We were thrilled about her pregnancy and everything else. She has taken a step back from running her company. Christian has made sure he put people in charge that would follow their dreams of what they want from their companies. Elliott has came by to get the keys and codes for the house. He asks if there is actually house on the property or not? He seemed a little wary of going in there by himself and asking him why isn't something he wants to talk about. Christian said he is sure there is a house on the property, but he thinks it isn't a home a family would want to live in. The look in Christian's eyes has me rattled and I don't press him for any answers. He thinks the home should be bulldozed, but he will let Elliott decide after someone else looks at it. He refuses to go and he thinks that no one from the family or current employees should be involved in going inside the place. It should be independent contractors and everything should be recorded. There is real fear behind his eyes. Elliott says he knows someone trustworthy and fearless that will take a crew in there and report back to them if that is what is needed. Christian says finally it is haunted and he doesn't elaborate more.

Christian
I don't want to go there and I don't want to get our family or staff to go to the place either. I am not the only one who finds that place eerie. If Elliott can get someone there to Che k it out the God bless him and whoever he hires to go in there. I don't want Anastasia anywhere near there, but I know her and logic will prevail over anything else. But she won't chance losing our baby for any reason. So she is leaving the house in my hands to do as I see fit.

Anastasia
Seeing the fear in Christian's eyes I give him this and tell him to do what he thinks is best and I will do what he recommends because he and I think a lot alike. If he says it is haunted then so be it. He is never frightened of anything so it must be something pretty bad. Plus I don't want to lose our baby. Rose and Teddy are excited about their new brothers. We have staff that make sure that our children are well cared for when we can't be here. Gail has her and Jason's children playing with ours. She delegates quite a lot and that is what we want her doing because it is what we pay her to do. The households run very smoothly with her here. She rarely has to repeat her orders to her staff. She also won't allow slackers or sluts. All those get terminated and no references. If I don't allow it in my company I definitely won't let it happen in my homes. They mostly are after Christian but a few have attempted to try it on me. Being cornered by a manny in my children's room is a stupid move. Video cameras caught it and security caught him before he had a chance to do anything of consequence. Charges were pressed though. Christian makes sure he is never in that situation ever again and he has made sure that I am not either. The stupid thing is that they forget that the children rooms are monitored at all times. Christian went to get a favorite toy and she followed him to the room and stripped naked after locking the door behind her. Security unlocked the door and removed her naked body and all from the house. She tried to say that he came on to her and ripped her clothing. While she was dressing in the police car she tried to rip her clothing. She couldn't and she was found guilty of sexual assault and keeping Christian hostage. Luckily she pled out. How Gail decides who to hire is beyond me. There are some very good people who suddenly turn into a Jekyll and Hyde character and they fooled a lot of people until they show their true natures and we have to fire them.

Elliott
I know exactly who could and would go see this house because she has wanted to go find out why people say it is haunted. I am not letting her go alone. She us going in there with a paranormal investigator and their teams. It was the only way I would allow Kate in there. Christian brought me on this at first but I told him that she really wanted to go check it out for sure and I talked to Christian but it was her that informed him that she ain't afraid of no ghosts the line from ghostbusters. I laughed and Christian just shook his head and told her that at no time is she to be alone in that place and find volunteers from security to go with the paranormal investigators and her as well. They are to be on the level too.

Kate
I didn't want to tell those two macho men this, but I have been in that house and they are right it is scary as hell, but not sure about ghosts. More like live people in pain somewhere in the house. I told them I ain't afraid of no ghosts. So we head out after they tried to talk me out of it again. We finally go and everything is dark and dusty. But people have been living here recently. The lights come on and the water is running. Food is in the fridge and wine as well. Canned foods with no dust on them. I have all the curtains and blinds opened up when we hear the noises. Soon I am held back and security go find out what or who is making that noise. They soon call 911 and tell me this is now a crime scene and everyone needs to go back to our vehicles. I watch as they bring out victims one by one and CSI is taking photos of everything. We need to leave and they will let us know when we can come back. Ryan tells me that there it a whole basement level dedicated to torturing people in the house. That explains the painful moaning.