Babies From Heaven?

Kate
The triplets are two weeks early and want out now. Demanding little fellows. Jacob Steven is first to join the world and then his brother Daniel Edward, and finally the big loud crying one Alexander Colin Grey. I am so glad to no longer be pregnant and I am definitely not going to breast feed these starving little people. We decided my milk production would be insufficient for three. Grace and mom laugh. Cheryl was pregnant and lost her baby the day of the attack. She fell in her heels and suffered a miscarriage from the fall. It was a sad day to say the least. Charles thank God didn't lose his leg, but he is still on desk duty until the rebuild his leg. He is very bored with desk duty. He is doing physical therapy regularly. I think he has fallen for Danielle Summers his physical therapist.

Elliott
Kate can come home finally our twins miss her. Elliott jr and Ava are looking forward to three siblings coming home. They will wish differently. The nurseries are ready for the boys and the mannies are hired. I am thrilled to have four sons and one daughter. Kate has closed up shop after these three. Five is plenty. Gail had hers not long after the shooting. It was a month early. Tia Ann Taylor was small. She needed some NICU time but she was kept only a week.

Jason
James loves his sister Tia and we are going on vacation in a couple of days. Gail's assistant is going to handle things during our time away, we need this. Sawyer is going to be in charge while I am gone. Christian and Anastasia sent us on a paid two month vacation to wherever we wanted to go. Gail was definitely ready to go.

Gail
I made sure everything was ready for us to go on vacation. We took staff with us as well. One of the perks of being in charge.

Barney
I am looking at our triplets and laughing at the fact the biggest one is the baby girl who we had no idea was there. The boys were hiding her. The boys weighed four pounds each and twenty inches long. Our darling Deidre Grace Miller was twenty inches long and a whopping five pounds. Scott Samuel and Devlin Ash Miller were very hungry boys. Deidre not so much. She was a quiet soul. Mom, dad, my grandparents were all bragging about their beautiful grand babies. Grace chuckled as she took photos of all of us together. She got a lot of great photos.

Mia
I am so glad the babies are here and I hope to get some sleep before I leave the hospital. They played all night long every night. We had no idea there was three of them. I think the boys played hide and seek with Deidre. She is a little butterball. We need to get a third everything, but clothing for a girl now. I think the hospital will be happy to see us leave. Our boys are very hungry. We are leaving when Christian and Anastasia arrive and are headed to see their caseworker. The adoption is finally going through of triplet boys. They were just born. We wish them good luck as I am rolled out in a wheelchair and security is assuring our babies are safe.

Christian
I can't believe we are going to see our new children. All boys and we are getting to adopt them. We are thrilled and ready for them. Teddy and Rose are ready for them as well. Sawyer has security in place already and Gail's second in command has prepared everything for the new babies. Christian jr,, David Elliott and Robert Lewis Grey. We had the names ready, we just didn't know the due date. We knew triplets though. We look at our new boys and I would swear that Anastasia gave birth to these boys herself bright blue eyes and brown hair just like Rose as well. The universe is trying to make up for our loss. I smile as we get photos of our perfect boys. I notice a young teen looking at the boys with a tear in his eyes. Security is behind us and he smiles and walks away from the window.

Anastasia
I watch the boy walk away and something seems familiar about him and I realize that I might know him from somewhere. Security has taken note of him and check on who he could be. I see his eyes and he looks like he could be my brother. I just don't understand why, it is like a sign from God that children that look like me or Christian have been sent to us. We get to hold and feed the babies and it us wonderful until things changed. The caseworker said the father is going to fight the adoption. We have lost again. Miss Collins is very surprised by the turn of events. The boy went to court to get emancipated and to get custody of his newborn babies. So they got an injunction to stop the adoption from going through. We have to leave them here at the hospital and wait for a decision. I know we are going to regret leaving, but we have no other choice. We pass the young boy as we leave he is not looking at us, but I know he is the father. I recall him when I went with Mia to her doctors appointment when Barney couldn't make it. I just keep walking and I hear him say that they are his boys and we can't have them. I cry and Christian takes my hand and leads me out of the hospital.

Christian
There is nothing we can do about this situation and nothing will heal our hearts at this point in time. Dad says no matter the boys age he has a right to his sons. It is sad but true. I hold Anastasia and tell her we need to be strong and we might not wait so long and we are not the first couple to have this happen and won't be the last one. I get a weird phone call from someone offering to sell me the three boys. I hit record and put it on speaker so dad can record as well. It sounds like the boys voice. He is asking for a million dollars each. I tell him no thank you, I won't buy any human beings. He snorts and says well I gave you the first chance to buy them and now I am going to find another buyer. I hang up and have Barney trace the call and get the number and then where they are calling from. Dad tells me we need to report this to the authorities and to the caseworker.