A Quandry

Seattle News
The shooting was a free for all and the panic that ensued when bullets were flying with what appeared to be random, weren't so random. Let's just say that justice was sped up. The trajectory was perfect and hit guilty people with pinpoint accuracy. Not one innocent bystander was hit. This was a professionally executed execution. The Morton's, the Lincoln's, Abernathy, Griffin, and two judges were all executed within hours of one another. The FBI is stymied in this case. These people had many enemies but all had alibis and none had hired hit people.

Jason Taylor
I watch as the FBI and detectives are chasing their tails in trying to figure out who was behind all the shootings. I look at my oldest and dearest friend as he is breathing his last breath. Our team had no idea where he was after Carla was killed and we found out that he was in a nursing home all this time. We kidnapped him and got him out of there. Elena found a way to get a death certificate, marriage license and when the final straw of her and Stephan beating Anastasia in the hospital parking lot it got our attention. We had lost all contact with her after her dad was pronounced dead. I still don't know how they did it, but it must have been those crooked attorney's helping them cover everything up. When it made the news we decided to handle it ourselves. I saw the reports and this was definitely revenge for Ray and Carla Steele being killed. Elena drugged Ray to the point his mind was destroyed. Too bad she had no idea who he really was and what he meant to his black ops teams. They are lucky it is just a bullet to the brain. I hear the doctor give time of death and I thank everyone for taking care of my friend. Now I have a young lady awaiting a new head of security. Anastasia Steele has became a very young CEO and there are targets on her back that she doesn't know about yet. I head to Seattle and I finally see the Mighty Mouse that survived so very much. Including being kidnapped from the nursery on her day of life. Let's just say she slept through bullets flying around her tiny body.

Gail
I find myself looking at a gorgeous man here for the head of security job and I can't catch my breath at how he looks like he could kill a person with that look. It's very disarming, finally I take him to meet Anastasia in her office. I finally introduce myself and ask if he wants something to drink. Black coffee and Anastasia has a water. I go get it and return to sit in the interview as asked. Soon I am asking him questions and he is answering them succinctly. We both have decided prior to mr Taylor arriving that he would be the best bet for our head of security. Anastasia told me to feel free to date him if I wished. Just sign a paper saying it was mutual consent. I laughed. Christian Grey has been a sort of fixture at the house recently. Anastasia s in college and he is taking college business courses and going to graduate high school soon, both will turn 17 soon. They both have their drivers license and a car. Kate and Elliott come over and spend time here. I have someone else clean their bedroom. Anastasia cleans her own room. She cleans up after herself anyway. She has tried to get the two to clean up after themselves and sometimes they do, but not always a good job. So it is easier just to do it ourselves.

Jason Taylor
I can't believe the beautiful woman I am looking at. Gail Jones is taking my breath away, I follow her to Miss Steele's office and she offers me a drink. She brings me the best tasting coffee I have ever had in my life. The interview is led by miss Jones and Anastasia watches my reactions and makes notes, I think she is drawing pictures if you ask me. I am sure that I already had the job before they allowed me to come this far into this home. Most people don't bring you to their home unless you already assed the test for the job. I am hired for the job and I sign the NDA and all the other documents her attorney has me sign. She is dating her attorneys son. I am given a list of staff and friends that are welcome here. Gail will provided me lists of who is allowed on 5he property and who isn't. I am told that if I decide to date another employee both will sign a ,usual consent form and it will stay in both employees files. Apparently there are two security personnel who are getting married soon and this promoted the hiring of a head of security to manage all security issues and this falls into that category.

Gail
I show mr Taylor his quarters and give him the keys and codes for everything. I give him his ID and everything he will need to get his carry and conceal for the gun he will need to carry. I hand him a check for his moving expenses and introduce him to the staff. His office is next to mine. It's quieter than miss Steele's office. Christian and her get quite noisy in there. I show him how things work around here and he gets right to work. Our IT guy needs replacing so he recommends a kid that can do anything we want. Barney Miller a 14 year old computer genius from MIT. I tell him to hire him because we need him to start right away especially at the Steele Company.

Barney Miller
Jason gives me a call and begs me to come work for the Steele company. That means I need to move to Seattle and mom and dad have to come with me. My work permit can be issued easily and he can assure we have place to live. He can get my parents jobs too and everything can be packed up as well. We have our passports already and we will need our cars transported. A week later we are living on the Steele estate in our own home. She has ten homes besides the huge mansion on the estate. Mom and dad are thrilled and staff are hired to take care of their needs. I am bringing all my computer equipment and need a place to set it up. Jason has connections and can get me better stuff and Zi never question his abilities to get me what we need. I finally meet my new boss and she is stunning and 17. Jason has me sign an NDA along with my parents. My salary is pretty nice. The home is perfect for my parents. They passed security checks once again and so did I. Jadon has me give him my list of what is needed here and at Steele company. We are discreetly moved into an office next door to the building and has an underground tunnel. We use electrical upgrades as an excuse to upgrade all their computer systems. Within three days I have found out exactly why I was needed. I reverse everything the thieves have taken and I hid it from them. They think they are still siphoning off cash and this is why Miss Steele hired me. I saw the snide comments going around about her from her employees. They have never met her yet. I have set up alerts to criminal activity and find more than I could possibly track by myself. So I ask Taylor to get me staff and give him the best and most trustworthy, well to the people they work for. Criminals can't rust us.