A Date With Christian (sex)

Anastasia
Christian got my number and he has asked me out, but Elliott and Kate are coming along. He is driving but his parents want Elliott until they are sure that he is comfortable driving and for the next couple of months. Gail has been teaching me to drive and I finally can go pass the test for my drivers license soon. We are going out to dinner and who knows after that. Gail reminds me that I still have a curfew. I have be back by midnight. I think Christian is staying overnight with Elliott tonight. Kate suggested that I stay with her this weekend and Gail gave me the okay. She checked with Enid or who she thought was Enid Kavanagh regarding the weekend. I got my emancipation paperwork and I still need to check in. But after everything I am okay with it. My security can't tell where I am really going to be at unless it is a life and death matter..

Kate
I am not missed by my very busy parents. As long as my grades are good they don't have a reason to complain. Ethan is in college and staff are here if I need anything. I don't know who is better off me or Anastasia. She has staff who look out for her, my parents gave them to just tend to the house and feed me and make sure my needs are met within reason. My need for love and attention from my own family is a missing factor. Elliott has been my first real boyfriend since grade school. Sadly like Albert I never felt much other than going through the motions of sex. No real affection from boys my age. Elliott made sure I was made feel special every time. Elliott told me that Christian really feels some for Anastasia and he has been a bear since the funeral. He has had plenty of chances to have sex but he said it's not going to happen. He tried to set him up with a sure thing but he only wanted Anastasia. I tried to get Anastasia to move on, but she isn't having it.

Elliott
We pick up Anastasia and her security is going to follow us on this date. They will be keeping us safe from bad guys. Kate told me enough to know there are some really bad guys out there who might hurt Anastasia because they killed her parents. I read sone of the stories, but had no idea it was about Anastasia and her parents. Kate assured me that she had been beaten up in the hospital parking lot in front of a lot of people. Luckily someone called the cops and security was called and saved her life. She showed me the photos of her eyes swollen shut and in a wheelchair battered and doubled over in agony as she tried to answer questions by the cops. Luckily there were no broken bones this time. Kate said that her medical records showed she was continuously being beaten and the court threw the cases out before the judge heard them. The judge is behind bars now and removed from the bench. She tells me not to ask her about any of this and I agreed not to.

Christian
Elliott and Kate fixed it so I can spend the weekend at his apartment and have alone time with Anastasia. Kate set it up. Anastasia told her security that they can't tell anyone that she's actually at Elliott's for the weekend. They know we are all spending the weekend at Elliott's. I can't wait to be alone with Anastasia. Elliott and Kate see each other all the time. We get to the apartment and we carry their cases inside and I take Anastasia's to the bedroom with mine. Elliott takes Kate's into his bedroom. I am assuming that we will be staying in the same bedroom. We order food and pick out some movies. Kate already has her shoes off and her slippers on. She has planted herself on Elliott's lap and is kissing him. I sit next to Anastasia and she looks beautiful as usual. I notice that she is nervous about being here with me. I squeeze her hand. I look at her outfit and I must say it is sexy. I kiss her lips and we start watching the movie while Kate and Elliott are making out. The doorbell rings and Elliott and Kate go pay for the meal. We go to the table after pausing the movie. We finally relax and eat the Chinese food. After we clean things up, Elliott and Kate excuse themselves to his bedroom. I am nervous now. I lead Anastasia to the sofa and we start watching the movie. I look at her outfit and I lean over and kiss her and she kisses me back soon we are making out and the sparks are still there. I move my hands at the edge of the crop top she has on and slip my hands under it and cup her breasts. Her moans give me the encouragement I need to move us to the bedroom. I turn the tv off and guide her to our room. I close the door and lock it I then pin her against the door kissing her face lips and neck. I lift her top and take it off her. I squeeze her breast and pull her nipples with my teeth. She lifts my shirt and pulls it off me. I undo my belt and slip off my shoes and pull my pants and underwear down very quickly. I move to the zipper on her skirt pull it up exposing her lacy thong. I pull the skirt open and let it drop. I remove the thong and am surprised to see she has.shaved her hair off. This is interesting. I sit her down on the bed and move to my knees. I spread her legs wide and move her so that I can get a taste of her juices. I lick her clit and then her lips and stick my tongue inside her. I leave marks inside her thighs ad above her clit. I rub her clit until she comes.

Anastasia
I missed him and how he makes me feel. I love how he can make me come so many times. I almost pulled him into the bedroom when we arrived. I was so glad when Kate and Elliott left to their bedroom, I was hoping he would drag me to the bedroom and gave his way with me. I go excited when he pinned me agains the door and started kissing me. Once he got my top off I knew where we would end up. I let him take the lead and he did. I watched as he worked his magic between my legs with his tongue, teeth and fingers. I was waiting for him to be inside me and thrusting himself deeper and deeper. Until I can't think straight. I wrap my legs around him and start pushing him deeper inside me and meet his downward action with my upward thrusts. I keep having orgasm after orgasm and he just keeps going until I scream out his name. Then he explodes inside me. We both go like this all night until we are exhausted.